Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Visa

tag
awal
Regular Contributor

Target Visa

I couldn't find anything about this on the forums... Target isn't issuing Visa cards anymore, it looks like the only options are the store card or a debit card. Once my Visa card expires will they issue a store card or am I grand-fathered in for the Visa?

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kittygal
New Contributor

Re: Target Visa

Target is no longer offering new Visa accounts.  If your current account is in good standing and there are no problems with late payments, high utilization etc. your Visa card should be renewed without problems.

I've had a Target Visa since May 2008 and have been given automatic increases in the CL approximately every 6-8 months.  My CL on this card is now $5800.

Use the card wisely, PIF if possible (their high interest rates can be a killer!) and enjoy the new 5% discount every time you use the card!

Starting Score: 696
Current Score: TU 731 7/30/10 EQ 789 8/23/10
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
awal
Regular Contributor

Re: Target Visa

Thanks for the info. Tthis card only sees the light of day @ Target once every few weeks, and is immediately PIF.

Starting Scores: 
Current Scores:  
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.