Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target and TD Bank...

tag
n777ua
Established Contributor

Re: Target and TD Bank...

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Ouch!^^ Now thats not fair. Is that your oldest tradeline? If not I would close it.

Yeah, I've called a couple of times over the years but never got anywhere.  I'm at Target 3-4x a week but I just gave up using the card, I just keep it open for the tradeline.

About $215,000 total credit among 11 cards
Message 31 of 39
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@GatorGuy wrote:
I have had no complaints with my Target card. They increased it all the way to $7500 without me ever asking for it. I only use the card $300 a month so I don't know why they increased it so much.

I tend to agree with the usage as I'm certain there are a variety of other factors they consider when reviewing for CLIs, even under the current TD Bank umbrella.  My Target Visa currently sits at $6,000.  No complaints of course either as it has received two auto-CLIs in less than 5 months.

Message 32 of 39
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

I really wanted one but was denied for "too many inquires" and short account history.

Whatever but still, it was a wasted inquiry!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 33 of 39
SFernandez13461
Frequent Contributor

Just got my first CLI on my Target card, but it went from 200 to 400. Still a ridiculous limit, but at least it's something.

EX 695, EQ 703, TU 681 (1/17)
Message 34 of 39
bk510
Valued Contributor

@goosedog

LOL, yea i hear u,

i got my redcard since 3/13, hopfuly i get a raise soon.

walmart turned me down bout a month ago but i just approved for GE smart connect for 300.

i burned walmart in my BK, so mayb i'm blacklisted w/walmart,

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 35 of 39
bk510
Valued Contributor

@gator

that's ridiculous, that they gave u a 7500..... i mean, more power to ya but........

what tha hell r u goin to do w/7500 at target? LOL

i've never heard such a thing.

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 36 of 39
bk510
Valued Contributor

@n777

damn  thats not nice...

also lil funny the way u said it like.... cut tha bs and right to tha point.

i hope to get my raise come next month, i'm at 200

Message 37 of 39
OutOfBK
Established Member

I just applied online last night and I was approved! I got a starting credit line of $300. I am post BK7 as of 5/17/2013. I applied for a few GE credit cards like Walmart and JCP and was denied for every one of them. Letters stated it was all due solely to BK. Any suggestions as to how to get a GE card? I had no previous debts with GE...nothing in BK. Thanks all Smiley Happy
Message 38 of 39
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

So they are still giving out low limits?

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.