Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target showed me some luv!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target showed me some luv!!!!

I woke up this morning to an email from Pageonce that I had gotten an auto increase on my Target red card! I got this card by mistake about 4 months ago ( wanted the debit card but cashier did the app wrong). I decided to just keep the card since I took the inquiry. Started at 600 and they just raised it to 2000! Yay me!!!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
LilloEsquilo
Contributor

Re: Target showed me some luv!!!!

Congratulations that's great news and a nice increase!

FICOS 2/2012 EQ: 763 TU: 761 EX: 746 (1/2012 EX)
Cards: Associated Bank Visa 9000, Paypal Mastercard 3000, Amazon Store card 1100, Barclays Apple Financing 2500, Cap One Rewards Mastercard 3000
Message 2 of 18
JusdoNit
Established Contributor

NICE

Starting Score: 722
Current Score: Now 687 what the hockey sticks...from a 784 (Aug 12 EX 751 EQ Fico)
Goal Score: 800

If your outGo is more than your INcome than your UpKeep will become your downFALL.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 18
RyVision
Valued Contributor

You must have hit the big red bulls eye because I hear getting a CLI from Target is like hitting the PowerBall. You can't pick it, it's by chance and it's very very rare LOL 

Big Congrats! That's an amazing CLI from them! Smiley Happy

AKA 840flippedto480
Message 4 of 18
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@RyVision wrote:

You must have hit the big red bulls eye because I hear getting a CLI from Target is like hitting the PowerBall. You can't pick it, it's by chance and it's very very rare LOL 

Big Congrats! That's an amazing CLI from them! Smiley Happy

+1 -

My Redcard sits at $2500 and my Visa sits at $4000. I had to call CS a while back and I was told they are looking at accounts for CLI's and my Visa account looked "prime" for a CLI. But, as of today, nothing. I called them about 4 months ago now.

Congrats!

Ray 

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 5 of 18
learnin113
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I woke up this morning to an email from Pageonce that I had gotten an auto increase on my Target red card! I got this card by mistake about 4 months ago ( wanted the debit card but cashier did the app wrong). I decided to just keep the card since I took the inquiry. Started at 600 and they just raised it to 2000! Yay me!!!

You are lucky! lucky! lucky!

Congrats!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! I was really surprised since I've heard Target is not generous with cli's!!! This will probably be the only one I'll see but that's ok $2000 is more than enough for my needs at Target (:
Message 7 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!! Very nice!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats !! there is life out there with Target Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 18
DonDraper
Established Member

Target upgraded me to Visa about 4 or 5 years ago, gave me a $5k limit, and it hasn't changed since... despite my scores often being well over 800. So well done you!!! Woman Very Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.