Valued Contributor
stef37

Target

I was looking at my EQ report and it has my Target Red card listed with a rating. I've never noticed it before. Does it mean anything?

RNB/TARGET/RATING 6C-A  is how it is listed on report.
Established Contributor
granny031350

Re: Target

I checked out my Tru Credit and my Equifax Gold product and no where do I have any notations like you have.  Where did you find that? 
Valued Contributor
stef37

I updated a report from credit watch gold. (EQ) I had an alert from Score Watch that an account balance changed and it was in reference to Target. I never noticed it listed that way before.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

stef37 wrote:
I was looking at my EQ report and it has my Target Red card listed with a rating. I've never noticed it before. Does it mean anything?

RNB/TARGET/RATING 6C-A  is how it is listed on report.

I don't think it means anything. It has been on DW and mine EQ CR (not MyFICO) for a while now. I saw that in the address information there is a mailstop listing of 6C-A. I think it is a classification for the Red Card.
Established Contributor
GFer

I actually found that it's a department within there company. A department for store cards.

1/28/14 EQ 817, (6/30/14)EX 821, TU 817 on 6/13/2014

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}