Targeted 70K miles for Chase United Mileage card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Targeted 70K miles for Chase United Mileage card

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Bummer, my wife and I still only qualify for the 50k

I really want that 70K so I went back today to try again and when I clicked the the OP's link and logged it I still only received the 50K signup bonus. I then I logged in directly to the United site and clicked on the banner which brought me to the screenshot that you see in the OP. So now both me and my wife have the 70K option.

Yeah it only shows 50K for me now on that link but like you the 70K offer unders u dear my United account.  Too bad I'm not eligible due to 5/24 :-/

Message 11 of 16
Samac
Regular Contributor

Wait it finally hit that the chase co branded cards are actually under the 5/24 rule? Well damn.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Samac wrote:
Wait it finally hit that the chase co branded cards are actually under the 5/24 rule? Well damn.

Not all of them apparently

http://www.doctorofcredit.com/chase-524-rule-now-effect-credit-cards/

Message 13 of 16
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I already have the card, but I entered my DW's info and only 30k points popped upSmiley Very Happy

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 16
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Irish thanks for the data link

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied yesterday and was not instantly approved, logged on to my checking account this morning and got a 5K SL

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.