Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Targeted - PenFed Vacation Spend!

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Targeted - PenFed Vacation Spend!

Got this in the mail today from PenFed. It was targeted to my Cash Rewards Visa:

1. Spend $1000 on qualified travel purchases between July 1, 2012 and September 30, 2012 and receive a $100 statement credit - that's 10% back. Nice.

2. Spend $500 on qualified travel purchases (same dates) and receive a $25 stement credit. Not as good of course...

Anyone else get this?

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sandman2435
Established Contributor

Re: Targeted - PenFed Vacation Spend!

Penfed is one of the best credit cards out there...I got $250.00 with their rewards cards...after the $1000.00 spend in the first 3 months

Message 2 of 4
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

Got this in the mail today from PenFed. It was targeted to my Cash Rewards Visa:

1. Spend $1000 on qualified travel purchases between July 1, 2012 and September 30, 2012 and receive a $100 statement credit - that's 10% back. Nice.

2. Spend $500 on qualified travel purchases (same dates) and receive a $25 stement credit. Not as good of course...

Anyone else get this?

Got the same emailed offer. Looks like we did not need to do anything to sign up. Luckily I just ran over 1k on this card for travel related expenses. :-)

Message 3 of 4
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Nope haven't seen it yet.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.