Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Targeting the Chase Palladium Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Targeting the Chase Palladium Card

And I realize it's Christmas Eve - Mong and everyone, thank you guys for the help!  I do sincerely hope you are all enjoying the holidays!

Message 51 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ditto.

I could probably get approved for this with an endorsement and a higher reported income, although I might have to consolidate some CL from another card.
Message 52 of 101
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ditto.

I could probably get approved for this with an endorsement and a higher reported income, although I might have to consolidate some CL from another card.

i know you guys love this card i don't really see the appeal, so maybe you can explain to me how this is so much better than other available cards that are similar but don't require the huge investment in chase?

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 53 of 101
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ditto.

i know you guys love this card i don't really see the appeal, so maybe you can explain to me how this is so much better than other available cards that are similar but don't require the huge investment in chase?

It's not, but it's "prestigious" and made out of palladium, so we all need it.

Message 54 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol..

Message 55 of 101
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ditto.

whatever floats your boat :-) I guess you guys can tell me how awesome it is when you get it in your hands :-) I can stick to my cheap ink plus card :-)

Message 56 of 101
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@jsucool76 wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Ditto.

whatever floats your boat :-) I guess you guys can tell me how awesome it is when you get it in your hands :-) I can stick to my cheap ink plus card :-)

I'm not on this boat. I suggested the OP just get the ritz card if that is what they're about..like 4 pages ago Smiley Tongue 

Message 57 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Ink+ and Cash in my sights late next year.
Message 58 of 101
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

all these 495+ AF cards are not for me. I am sure if you put in some big spendig it may be worth it. I am all in with csp+EDP combo for first quarter of 2015. Halfway thru 2015 i am gong to make decision if i want to down grade edp to ed an pick up spg or something like that. The alternative is put everyday non grocery and gas and dining spend into one of the airlines cards preferably Alaska Air if 50k offer comes around if not i can put it in us airways card/AA card. I really want to try and get enough points to for cathay trip. 

Message 59 of 101
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@mongstradamus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

all these 495+ AF cards are not for me. I am sure if you put in some big spendig it may be worth it. I am all in with csp+EDP combo for first quarter of 2015. Halfway thru 2015 i am gong to make decision if i want to down grade edp to ed an pick up spg or something like that. The alternative is put everyday non grocery and gas and dining spend into one of the airlines cards preferably Alaska Air if 50k offer comes around if not i can put it in us airways card/AA card. I really want to try and get enough points to for cathay trip. 

Ink+ is $150, and the Ink Cash is free 

Message 60 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.