cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell me about the Amex Everyday Card..Score needed etc.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Tell me about the Amex Everyday Card..Score needed etc.

I would love to have an AMEX card, but I'll wait until my scores are higher (right now EX is below 600), and I have two other prime cards to go with my Chase Freedom to get the ideal amount, then sit on those for six months to a year before applying.  And maybe go for a charge first since they all have the same credit approval criteria whether it's the Green or Platinum, then possibly BCP after that. 

Message 31 of 34
BoredExcited
Established Member

Just got turned down for this card with a 726 with Experian for some reason. 

Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an old post, but yesterday I got an everyday card with a 15K starting limit with a fico around 652.  Last August I was denied but a lot has changed since then. Hopefully I'll get a credit score report when the card arrives.  I don't have a FICO score report.  I use the cheap FAKOs that are in the 700-750 range.

Message 33 of 34
Baileeslola

I was approve for Amex Blue Cash CL $2000. My report has: 5 open collections (4 medical and 1 disputed), Ex 13 inquiries,CK scores 669 and 664). Annual income is 60,000.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.