Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Tempur-Pedic Credit by Wells, then by Healthcard.... DECLINED!

I applied Sunday for Tempur-Pedic and was instantly declined for Wells Fargo, it says to call during business hours to look at other options... Which I know this process because I did it about 6 years ago.... Called Yesterday (Monday) and allowed them to submit to HealthCard which they offer same terms but if you slip they nail you with no 2nd chances unlike Wells... 48 month 0% but 1 day late any time in that 48 months and will reverty to regular interest which I believe is 27-29% and will tack on the deferred interest up till that time! it's scary but anyway... They declined it also which I burned them so that makes sense! Just thought Id check :smileytongue:

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}