Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible at gardening

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Terrible at gardening

Well amex didnt give me a cli after 60 days, even though i havent had my freedom card long i went ahead and got the chase sapphire preferred card. got that dreaded 10 day message which i expected just a month ago got approved for a kawasaki card for a bike. plus alot of other inquiries since my last run of cards havent dropped off yet. to my suprise today they sent me a email saying congratulations ^_^! im excited. my highest limit of 5k

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Terrible at gardening

The garden is way too easy to leave, we need a fence around it or something.  I was supposed to be in the garden but applied for the walmart card today, I'm happy I got approved but upset that I left the garden. 

Message 2 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

just couldnt resist the allure of the metal credit card, at least i didnt waste an inq right? XD

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval, got a great card there.

Message 4 of 25
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@jsucool76 wrote:

The garden is way too easy to leave, we need a fence around it or something.  I was supposed to be in the garden but applied for the walmart card today, I'm happy I got approved but upset that I left the garden. 

+1

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 5 of 25
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

just couldnt resist the allure of the metal credit card, at least i didnt waste an inq right? XD

Definitely. I'd get that card even with the AF so I could be like "I dare you to shred my credit card" -breaks shredder with card- Smiley Tongue 

Message 6 of 25
Cranski
Valued Member

<_<  Here I was looking up to you...

I will garden and garden and garden... I hate* applying for credit in the first place.  It's worse than asking a pretty lady out. She doesn't affect your wallet for a 1-2 years.

CS 701, CK 682, Credit.com 719/ TU FICO 666 (DIS 8/12) EU FICO 658 (8/12)
After spree CS 738, CK 684, TU FICO 666 (Dis 8/5)

WF Secured 600Cl (7/11), Discover More 1.5k (8/12), Walmart 150CL(8/12), Cap1 Platinum w/Credit steps($300) (8/12)
Message 7 of 25
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

@Cranski wrote:

<_<  Here I was looking up to you...

I will garden and garden and garden... I hate* applying for credit in the first place.  It's worse than asking a pretty lady out. She doesn't affect your wallet for a 1-2 years.

Some do.

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

BAhaha i see what you did there. Most do ;D.. 

well thats the last card i was looking to get so should be easy to stay in the garden now. should.

Message 9 of 25
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

lol and congrats for the CSP and the kawasaki one. A future ninja on the road? Smiley Very Happy

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.