Reply
Established Contributor
Posts: 665
Registered: ‎11-13-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

When I dialed the Walmart underwriting it jusT brought me to the normal Walmart number

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Established Contributor
Posts: 665
Registered: ‎11-13-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

Nvm Thank you!

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Member
Posts: 26
Registered: ‎04-11-2011
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

Sent you a pm with the #

New Member
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

I had WM Discover for 3 months with initial CL of 1100; called the backdoor number and requested a CLI to $5000 - approved with a SP (hopefully). I do not have any other GE bank cards - I am trying hard not to go get Lowes and Amazon :smileyvery-happy:

also requested a CLI from FNB Omaha (I know they pulled Experian in July when I opened it with 6K limit) - got the standard response of wait for 3-5 days. anyone know backdoor numbers for FNB of Omaha? 

2005: all scores ~500 (settlements, late, collections)
2010: ~600; 2011: ~650;
Nov 2012: 781-EX (Premier Credit Manager Plus); 732-Walmart FICO; 687-EQ DCU; 782-TU (TU.com and CreditKarma)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-08-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

What do u think about FNB Omaha? I got a preapproval from them. Also, someone send me good GE backdoor number, ill try them and see how my luck is running.


Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
Posts: 58
Registered: ‎01-10-2009
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!


Duncanrr wrote:
What do u think about FNB Omaha? I got a preapproval from them. Also, someone send me good GE backdoor number, ill try them and see how my luck is running.

GE Moneybank: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)

 

Found on a sticky above.

New Member
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎11-17-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

Duncanrr,

for Walmart Discover backdoor, i called 888-245-0625 (got it from some forum yesterday here). it worked pretty well as I got a 4x CLI after 3 months of use. I PIF all these months. my details: % utilization 25%, AAOA 4y6m, no late no baddies (similar story for TU and EXP). only EQ has my Auto and personal loans from my local CU reporting - its score is lower. Good Luck with your CLI requests.

 

FNB is pretty good to me. I requested it in July (EX at that time is aroun 735) and got CL of 6000 with BT offer of 0% for 9 months. waiting to see what happends to the CLI i put today.

2005: all scores ~500 (settlements, late, collections)
2010: ~600; 2011: ~650;
Nov 2012: 781-EX (Premier Credit Manager Plus); 732-Walmart FICO; 687-EQ DCU; 782-TU (TU.com and CreditKarma)
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-08-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

Thanks. Ill try in morning when sober :smileywink:. Good night in Nola.


Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Contributor
Posts: 608
Registered: ‎10-11-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!


Chevula_pilli wrote:

I had WM Discover for 3 months with initial CL of 1100; called the backdoor number and requested a CLI to $5000 - approved with a SP (hopefully). I do not have any other GE bank cards - I am trying hard not to go get Lowes and Amazon :smileyvery-happy:

also requested a CLI from FNB Omaha (I know they pulled Experian in July when I opened it with 6K limit) - got the standard response of wait for 3-5 days. anyone know backdoor numbers for FNB of Omaha? 


Congratulations!!!

 


NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014






Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,857
Registered: ‎06-08-2012
0

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!


Chevula_pilli wrote:

Duncanrr,

for Walmart Discover backdoor, i called 888-245-0625 (got it from some forum yesterday here). it worked pretty well as I got a 4x CLI after 3 months of use. I PIF all these months. my details: % utilization 25%, AAOA 4y6m, no late no baddies (similar story for TU and EXP). only EQ has my Auto and personal loans from my local CU reporting - its score is lower. Good Luck with your CLI requests.

 

FNB is pretty good to me. I requested it in July (EX at that time is aroun 735) and got CL of 6000 with BT offer of 0% for 9 months. waiting to see what happends to the CLI i put today.


That number is actually for Chase not Walmart.



Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 710 TU 727 EX 704 CK 719(FAKO-EX 697, EQ 697, TU 697)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.