Re: Testing Chase waters again...

Jesus.... Still under review.
Message 21 of 72
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:
Jesus.... Still under review.

I bet that you get an answer this afternoon. I am rootin for you bro. I feel like it is a decent sign that they have pulled all three CR and have not denied you yet (though I have no idea what your reports look like). 

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 22 of 72
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

I think chase hates me too, I applied for the freedom card 4-5 times already and all declined, but it's kind of my fault too. But who cares, I got approved for BCE so I'm good for a long time. I learned a lot thanks to this forum Smiley Happy

1st time - tried to apply as my first card - stupid

2nd time - no income - stupid

3rd time - got a job, but credit history too short (9 months)

4th time - tried again (10 months) - too short again, but some how my sister got a approved when she only have 6 months of credit history. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 23 of 72
rtw
Established Contributor

Still have my fingers crossed for you.

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Message 24 of 72
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@CredittotheMax wrote:

I think chase hates me too, I applied for the freedom card 4-5 times already and all declined, but it's kind of my fault too. But who cares, I got approved for BCE so I'm good for a long time. I learned a lot thanks to this forum Smiley Happy

4th time - tried again (10 months) - too short again, but some how my sister got a approved when she only have 6 months of credit history. 

Did you recon any of those man? Chase sometimes approves even those that they hate upon recon. If they deny you, tell them that swap said that you were cool -- and let me know your results (I think that you will be happy with them).

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 25 of 72
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

i hope you get it! good luck! Smiley Happy

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 26 of 72
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

"Under review...7 to 10...blah blah blah" I just wish they'd get the damn denial over with already.
Message 27 of 72
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:
"Under review...7 to 10...blah blah blah" I just wish they'd get the damn denial over with already.

Did you call them?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 28 of 72
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Nope. My priority isn't the card approval, it's the confirmation of getting the 13 y/o CO proven on letter.
Message 29 of 72
CredittotheMax
Frequent Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

Did you recon any of those man? Chase sometimes approves even those that they hate upon recon. If they deny you, tell them that swap said that you were cool -- and let me know your results (I think that you will be happy with them).

Recon the fourth time because didn't know you could recon back then. But, I'm just gonna garden for a bit since I have all these new promotion bonuses I have to achieve anyways. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Message 30 of 72
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.