Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,373
Registered: ‎03-15-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...

Jesus.... Still under review.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...


Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:
Jesus.... Still under review.

I bet that you get an answer this afternoon. I am rootin for you bro. I feel like it is a decent sign that they have pulled all three CR and have not denied you yet (though I have no idea what your reports look like). 



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 273
Registered: ‎01-01-2013
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...

[ Edited ]

I think chase hates me too, I applied for the freedom card 4-5 times already and all declined, but it's kind of my fault too. But who cares, I got approved for BCE so I'm good for a long time. I learned a lot thanks to this forum :smileyhappy:

 

1st time - tried to apply as my first card - stupid

2nd time - no income - stupid

3rd time - got a job, but credit history too short (9 months)

4th time - tried again (10 months) - too short again, but some how my sister got a approved when she only have 6 months of credit history. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Established Contributor
Posts: 797
Registered: ‎05-01-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...

Still have my fingers crossed for you.

Starting Score: EX: 575 (PSECU 5/2/12) TU: 582 (3/6/12) EQ: 664 (4/27/12)
Current Score: EX: 699 (PSECU 06/04/14) 702 (my FICO 08/05/14) TU: 699 (08/01/14) EQ: 675 (07/08/14)
Goal Score: 720
20K PSECU 7/12 | 12K USAA 9/12 | 11K BOA 1-2-3 9/12 | 9K Citi HHonors 9/12 | 8.5K Citi AAdvantage 5/08 | 5K Chase Sapphire Pref. 9/12 | 3.8K Barclays USAir 7/12 | 6K Walmart Dis. 11/12 | 1K Amex SPG 11/12 | 2K Amex BCP 1/13
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,569
Registered: ‎11-10-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...


CredittotheMax wrote:

I think chase hates me too, I applied for the freedom card 4-5 times already and all declined, but it's kind of my fault too. But who cares, I got approved for BCE so I'm good for a long time. I learned a lot thanks to this forum :smileyhappy:

 

1st time - tried to apply as my first card - stupid

2nd time - no income - stupid

3rd time - got a job, but credit history too short (9 months)

4th time - tried again (10 months) - too short again, but some how my sister got a approved when she only have 6 months of credit history. 


Did you recon any of those man? Chase sometimes approves even those that they hate upon recon. If they deny you, tell them that swap said that you were cool -- and let me know your results (I think that you will be happy with them).



My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,715
Registered: ‎03-07-2013
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...

i hope you get it! good luck! :smileyhappy:



GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,373
Registered: ‎03-15-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...

"Under review...7 to 10...blah blah blah" I just wish they'd get the damn denial over with already.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,292
Registered: ‎08-19-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...


Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:
"Under review...7 to 10...blah blah blah" I just wish they'd get the damn denial over with already.

Did you call them?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,373
Registered: ‎03-15-2012
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...

Nope. My priority isn't the card approval, it's the confirmation of getting the 13 y/o CO proven on letter.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 273
Registered: ‎01-01-2013
0

Re: Testing Chase waters again...


Swapmeet wrote:

CredittotheMax wrote:

I think chase hates me too, I applied for the freedom card 4-5 times already and all declined, but it's kind of my fault too. But who cares, I got approved for BCE so I'm good for a long time. I learned a lot thanks to this forum :smileyhappy:

 

1st time - tried to apply as my first card - stupid

2nd time - no income - stupid

3rd time - got a job, but credit history too short (9 months)

4th time - tried again (10 months) - too short again, but some how my sister got a approved when she only have 6 months of credit history. 


Did you recon any of those man? Chase sometimes approves even those that they hate upon recon. If they deny you, tell them that swap said that you were cool -- and let me know your results (I think that you will be happy with them).


Recon the fourth time because didn't know you could recon back then. But, I'm just gonna garden for a bit since I have all these new promotion bonuses I have to achieve anyways. 

$5k$4.5k$2.8k$8k$500
FICO = EQ: 786 (1/15) TU:774 (2/15) EX: 767 (2/15)
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.