cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You MyFico Forum!

tag
Gigz

Thank You MyFico Forum!

I've been reading many posts about raising credit and how others have raised their credit limits with the help of this forum. Finally I have been able to raise my credit limit to $4,000 nrewards Visa  from $1500 and was approved for a gorewards MC for $1,000. I will remember everything I've learned from the members of this forum. Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank You MyFico Forum!

Congrats

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gigz wrote:

I've been reading many posts about raising credit and how others have raised their credit limits with the help of this forum. Finally I have been able to raise my credit limit to $4,000 nrewards Visa  from $1500 and was approved for a gorewards MC for $1,000. I will remember everything I've learned from the members of this forum. Thank you!

Good for you Gigz!    We are so happy to hear that.   Keep up your good work, then you can request CLI on your goRewards MC just like your nRewards.

Message 3 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

Great progress...wear the increase and new card well! LOL

Treated right they'll only continue to grow with you, couldn't have picked a better lender to work with either, Super Congrats!

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 5
dytch2220
Regular Contributor

Congrats Gigz!  I'm sure you're feeling great right about now.  You deserve it!

I'd like to say thank you to the MyFICO forum also.  Reading all of the information and hearing success stories in the forum has inspired me to start on the road back to creditworthiness.

Installment Accounts

Revolving Accounts
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.