Thank You Wells Fargo

tag
CribDuchess
Established Contributor

Re: Thank You Wells Fargo

@enharu wrote:

@CribDuchess wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

@CribDuchess how does the Black WF CC look like? any diff than the grey one?

I am really liking this black card.  This is our first WF card, so I don't know if I'd like the grey one or not?  It looks very similar to this one pictured on their website.  Only difference is the words "Visa Signature" do not appear in the middle of the card on a silver strip.  It has the standard "Visa Signature" logo in the lower right corner instead. 

Wells VS.JPG

Did you have to ask WF for the upgrade or did they send you this card by default?

Until now they still wouldn't upgrade me; kept telling me to submit a new app but I don't want a new account from them. 

I've moved most of my money from WF to other banks before this though, so my internal scoring probably took a hit when I did that, which is why they wouldn't upgrade me.

They sent the Visa Siggy card by default.  But this is a brand new card account (our first ever with WF), so no upgrade involved.  We don't bank with them, but we have had a mortgage with them for just about 20 years now.

Sorry to hear they are not granting your upgrade request.  Maybe they have a policy against upgrades to existing accounts?

FICOs: TU08 842 EQ08 850 EX08 850

My Wallet: Amex Gold NPSL; Amex Optima Platinum $25K; Amex BCE $12K; Apple Card $20K; BofA Travel Rewards Visa Sig $67.6K; Cap1 Quicksilver Visa Sig $10K; CSP $28.2K; Chase Freedom $13K; Chase Freedom Unlimited $21.4K; Citi Costco Visa $19.3K; Citi Double Cash $13.5K; Citi Simplicity Visa $23.3K; Discover IT $50K; Fidelity Visa $25K; NFCU Flagship Visa Sig $40K; NFCU More Rewards Amex $30K; PenFed Plat Rewards Visa Sig $50K; Sears MC $10.1K; US Bank Altitude Go Visa Sig $20K; US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $26K; Wells Fargo Rewards Visa Sig $14K
Message 11 of 15
enharu
Super Contributor

They mentioned I have to be "selected" in order to upgrade. I doubt they will upgrade me with the way things are. I just asked them for a SP CLI recently and they were willing to raise it by a couple thousand only. Analyst cited my Wells Fargo checking and savings balance as a factor that wasn't in my favor.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 12 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats nice limit as well

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 15
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That is a very nice limit Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 15
Beasley12
Regular Contributor

Its the rewards card. Not sure if its the signature version. I am beyond excited. I was expecting $500-1000 lol
EQ FICO 564 (3/12) Lender pull 673 (4/12) FICO 703 (6/13)
TU FICO 605 (6/12) to FICO 687 (3/13) Lender pull 680 (4/13)
EXP FICO lender pull (4/13) 651
Homeowner since September 2013!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.