Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you AMEX presale

tag
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Thank you AMEX presale

One of the great benefits of being an AMEX card member is the presale and preferred seating options that come with buying tickets on Ticketmaster.

Beyonce announced more tour dates and I was able to get two great seats at Levi's Stadium using my AMEX--7 days before they go on sale to the general public. Another reason why card diversification works so well for me and can be an excellent option for others.

YASSSSSSS!!!!

Beyonce.jpg

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank you AMEX presale

@lhcole77 wrote:

One of the great benefits of being an AMEX card member is the presale and preferred seating options that come with buying tickets on Ticketmaster.

Beyonce announced more tour dates and I was able to get two great seats at Levi's Stadium using my AMEX--7 days before they go on sale to the general public. Another reason why card diversification works so well for me and can be an excellent option for others.

YASSSSSSS!!!!

Beyonce.jpg

YAAAAASSSS. *insert lemons and bee emojis here*

I'll be there too Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 26
pip3man
Valued Contributor

im just curious how much did the Beyonce tickets run ya in total? I'm already screaming from ya response

Message 3 of 26
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

YASSSS! Maybe we can have a myFico meet up Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 26
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@pip3man wrote:

im just curious how much did the Beyonce tickets run ya in total? I'm already screaming from ya response

$170 each, $200 after taxes and fees and this and that and more of that

Price range was $45-$305

I went for the splurge

Message 5 of 26
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

YASSSS! Maybe we can have a myFico meet up Smiley LOL

YAAAS QUEEN.

Message 6 of 26
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@lhcole77 wrote:

@pip3man wrote:

$170 each, $200 after taxes and fees and this and that and more of that

Price range was $45-$305

I went for the splurge

oh okay not too bad, I was expecting somewhere like $500 a piece but for someone like Bey u never know lol...

Message 7 of 26
thom02099
Valued Contributor

I've used AMEX presale for years, and have generally gotten good seats this way.  Shows like Fleetwood Mac (twice), Cher/Cyndi Lauper, TSO...among others.  Only show that was a disappointment as far as seat location was to see Taylor Swift.  Tix were in the rafters practically (uppermost row on Stage Left), where I could literally reach up and touch the ceiling!  5 tickets together were over $700!   And THAT was presale.  Probably was due to needing 5 together; other shows were only 2 tix.   

Message 8 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have fun with the Queen B!  Glad to see you back after your hiatus!

Message 9 of 26
AvadaKedavra
Established Contributor

You would...<3

Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.