tag
mokong
Regular Contributor

Thank you Chase

i had 3 chase card...

JP Morgan Select 5k cl

Disneys premier   4k cl

Southwest Visa    700 cl

i called yesterday to close disneys and southwest and combine all the cl to JP Morgan the lady from JP Morgan told methey can do one at a time so they she closed my disney and put the cl to my JP and i asked if they can increase my limit at southwest so she make a request and it says the request is still pending and i shall receive a letter on the mail, this morning i called the credit analyst and she put me on hold for about 4 minutes........AND APPROVED FOR 5K..

JP Morgan 9k

Southwest  5k

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Thank you Chase

Very nice CONGRATS!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 8
mokong
Regular Contributor

Ty. my credit getting better and better and im responsible since i found this site...

Message 3 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I have this site to thank as well, very useful information here and everyone is helpful!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 8
greeneman21
Contributor

Congrats, always rewarding to see your hard work paying off.

Wallet: NFCU CashRewards 35k-- USAA AMEX 28k-- USAA World MC 22k-- Discover IT 17.5k--Chase Freedom 23.5k-- NFCU NavCheck 15k
Message 5 of 8
OwNt
New Contributor

Chase has always been kind to me as well, along with Citi.

~~Credit Cards~~
Alliant Platinum Rewards Visa, AmEx BCP, BofA Power Rewards, Bank of the West Platinum, Barclay Rewards World MC, Chase Freedom/Chase Sapphire Preferred, Citi Thank You Preferred/Citi Dividend Select, Discover IT, FNBOmaha, Paypal MC, US Bank Cash+/US Bank Perks+.

Total: $300,000+ in lines.
Message 6 of 8
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

sweet deal! congrats.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 7 of 8
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your success! I have always liked Chase as well, never had a problem with them, hope it stays that way Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.