Established Contributor

Re: Thank you all....for everything

[ Edited ]

moondog7324 wrote:
Only 18 years until his first credit card- congrats!!!

Actually he can be an Authorized User long before his 18th birthday. :smileywink:

Having a fifteen or twenty year old credit file with no baddies when entering college would be sort of nice to have. :smileyvery-happy:

I wonder how many college freshmen have 800 FICO scores. 

Message Edited by CreditAble on 03-14-2009 10:09 PM
Valued Contributor
Guardian

Re: Thank you all....for everything

CreditAble wrote:

moondog7324 wrote:
Only 18 years until his first credit card- congrats!!!

Actually he can be an Authorized User long before his 18th birthday. :smileywink:

Having a fifteen or twenty year old credit file with no baddies when entering college would be sort of nice to have. :smileyvery-happy:

I wonder how many college freshmen have 800 FICO scores.

I don't know about freshman, but by my senior year (5th year :smileytongue: double major), I had 700+ and by the time I finished graduate school, I had 750+ score. Those were the good old days until 12/2001 when it all went to hell :smileyhappy: Then started over again and now where you see them. I recovered well I'd like to think but still would have been sweet to ride that out and see what could  have happened. It all started with a $500 Discover card, $300 Chase card and a Bank of America checking account. When I got my first ATM card, hardly anybody used them yet. Good times.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+