Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you all....for everything

tag
Established Contributor

Re: Thank you all....for everything

@moondog7324 wrote:
Only 18 years until his first credit card- congrats!!!

Actually he can be an Authorized User long before his 18th birthday. Smiley Wink

Having a fifteen or twenty year old credit file with no baddies when entering college would be sort of nice to have. Smiley Very Happy

I wonder how many college freshmen have 800 FICO scores. 

Message Edited by CreditAble on 03-14-2009 10:09 PM
Message 11 of 12
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Re: Thank you all....for everything

@CreditAble wrote:

@moondog7324 wrote:
Only 18 years until his first credit card- congrats!!!

Actually he can be an Authorized User long before his 18th birthday. Smiley Wink

Having a fifteen or twenty year old credit file with no baddies when entering college would be sort of nice to have. Smiley Very Happy

I wonder how many college freshmen have 800 FICO scores.

I don't know about freshman, but by my senior year (5th year Smiley Tongue double major), I had 700+ and by the time I finished graduate school, I had 750+ score. Those were the good old days until 12/2001 when it all went to hell Smiley Happy Then started over again and now where you see them. I recovered well I'd like to think but still would have been sweet to ride that out and see what could  have happened. It all started with a $500 Discover card, $300 Chase card and a Bank of America checking account. When I got my first ATM card, hardly anybody used them yet. Good times.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.