Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you for all the help!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for all the help!!!

I joined this site 1 year ago this weekend, and in that time my scores have improved from a 535 last July 4th, to currently 641!  Over 100 points gained in a year simply by paying on time every month!!! Now if I could just get a handle on why the lunatics at HSBC report when they feel like it everything would be much better! Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you for all the help!!!

Congrats Pappy.

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 06-30-2009 04:34 PM
Message 2 of 6
cw81
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations Pappy how is that BMW treating you. I  believe I joined just before you did  I will echo your sentiment.  I  have  had similar success  hope to join the 700 club soon.  

eta:  Today is my 1 year anniversary of  signing up I just realized  I had actually been reading all the stuff posted at the top for 2 weeks prior to signing up

Message Edited by cw81 on 06-30-2009 04:55 PM
Message 3 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Pappy214 wrote:

I joined this site 1 year ago this weekend, and in that time my scores have improved from a 535 last July 4th, to currently 641!  Over 100 points gained in a year simply by paying on time every month!!! Now if I could just get a handle on why the lunatics at HSBC report when they feel like it everything would be much better! Smiley Happy

Congrats, Pappy, and thanks for all the contributions you've made to the forums, too!

Just keep passing it on; that's how it works.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 6
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Congrats Pappy, you get an invisible kudos from dizbuster! Smiley Happy
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 5 of 6
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

I'll echo what the above posters have said.  I've read many of your posts and they are always relevant and spot-on.

Thanks for all you do . . . . . Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.