Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you myFICO Forums!!

tag
Grape
Regular Contributor

Thank you myFICO Forums!!

Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who contributes to these boards. In the course of the last year I have gone from a 573 FICO score to having my first FICO (TU) above 700 at 703 and Equifax close behind and rising steadily every month (currently at 683, up 7 points from last month). 

Because of this forum I have been able to GW and remove 2 CAs and 1 30-day late, and only have 1 paid CO that is about 6 years old left to go. I have brought my utilization down from about 90% to around 60% currently and am steadily widdling away to get it to that coveted < 9%. I only have 2 inquiries on each report, both to hit the 1 year mark in September along with the new accounts associated with those inquiries hitting 1 year (obviously).

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone, the information (and credit discipline and wisdom) I have learned here has been invaluable and will continue to be so for a long, long time. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
wvasweetness
Contributor

Re: Thank you myFICO Forums!!

Wow - great job!
Message 2 of 5
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Congrats! We always love reading success stories around here.

Brace yourself for all the questions of "Wow! How'd you do that??" --in other words, your turn. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 5
Itsmeagain
Established Contributor

Let me be the first . . . WOW!, How'd you do that? . . . . Smiley Happy

Starting Score: TU 737 EQ 721
Current Score: TU 741 EQ 741
Goal Score: TU 765 EQ 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on taking control of your credit!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.