Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you myfico...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you myfico...

I've been following and learning from everyone here for the last year.  I started last year with a FICO score of or 590 and currently sit at EX Fako of 775 and TU Fico of 788 and EQ Fico of 770.  Today I was approved for an AMEX BCE and the Discover IT.  You guys have been so helpful and I can't believe how much I have learned.  I look forward to sharing my experiences and hope I can help others as much as you have helped me. 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thank you myfico...

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been following and learning from everyone here for the last year.  I started last year with a FICO score of or 590 and currently sit at EX Fako of 775 and TU Fico of 788 and EQ Fico of 770.  Today I was approved for an AMEX BCE and the Discover IT.  You guys have been so helpful and I can't believe how much I have learned.  I look forward to sharing my experiences and hope I can help others as much as you have helped me. 

You betta go head!!!! That is so awesome!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

Slowly building....
Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks...I knew virtually nothing about credit and the ins and outs of it a year ago.  Now i am much more well informed and have turned all my friends and co-workers on to this site.  You guys are incredible...

Message 3 of 17
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks...I knew virtually nothing about credit and the ins and outs of it a year ago.  Now i am much more well informed and have turned all my friends and co-workers on to this site.  You guys are incredible...

Same here! I came across this site a year into my credit repair journey, and it's totally changed my credit around! The wealth of good information on this site has helped me tremendously.  

Keep up the great work!!Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 4 of 17
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations to you and your credit success!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 17
EandK23
Regular Contributor

Congrats! This place is a wealth of knowledge!
Message 6 of 17
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congratulations on your success along your credit journey!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 7 of 17
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Should we had some like Succesful Story stick on the front page so we all can list what we had done and how we get it all till today.....i mean its pretty helpful to help other newbie to learn and know more about credit repair and step to step to succesfull story ?  what do you guys think ? 

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 8 of 17
Lzzybeth
New Contributor

Wow, a huge, huge congrats to you!!

I've started my own credit repair journey in the upper 500s and I would love to know what you've done to reach the mid-700s. Yowzah!! Congrats again!!

Garden Club Challenge: App Free Since 5/01/2021 and
No Apps Until 6/15/2022
Message 9 of 17
Sweets8E
Frequent Contributor

Sweet limits and cards! Congrats to you! This forum is awesome.

Starting Score: 686 TU / 683 EQ 01/17/2013
Current Score: 703 TU / 691 EQ 10/04/2013 / 688 EX 11/12/2013
Goal Score: 700 across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.