Did you mean: 

Thank you!!!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Thank you!!!

Welcome and congrats!
This forum is amazing!!!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 19
vish1
Valued Contributor

Dude, you are a Ninja!

@earlybird2 wrote:
First time poster! I can not say thank you enough. As of 6 weeks ago I had a 598 credit score, 6 baddies from years ago, 3 secured cards, 4 store cards, and 3 subprime cards. My AAoA is a year and a half. All my payments have been on time. In these past 6 weeks, I have totally observed all the posts, and have successfully removed all baddies off all reports. Last week I was approved for Discover It, Chase Slate, Capital One Cash Back. And as of today Amex approved me for a Blue Cash. All through manual recons using back door numbers. A little history, last year bought a HUD home with cash, and ran high balances during the remodel process for a year. During the past year I never was late or missed a payment though. Never asked for cli or new cards. Paid off everything in Feb. and started the process. 2 Afni's, 2 Verizon's , I Trident,
And a utility bill. This has been the most stressful time, it's a full time job by itself.. I will tell anyone hang in there, and don't give up. Wanted to say the hell with it and wife and kids pushed me on. Have a good support system while you rebuild because you WILL need it. As of today my Fico is a 723 and climbing. I never would have gotten this far, without this forum. Remember this it's not how you fall, but how you get back up. I just wanted to say thanks again, and it can be done to those ready to give up.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 12 of 19
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Welcome to myFICO! Congrats on your progress and good luck.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 13 of 19
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@parakleet wrote:

Congrats! That's a fantastic accomplishment!

I fully agree with this. Congrats and keep the momentum moving forward!  Smiley Happy

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 14 of 19
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

Nice, quick work! Great job. I'm all ears if you have any great secrets about Verizon Smiley Happy

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 15 of 19
whatamess
Valued Member

I want to thank the myFICO forum folks as well... I started out with scores in the low 600s last April. With advice from here, research, and dilligence. My scores have exceeded my goal of 720. TU794, EQ769! I just applied for a chase slate card over the phone that I got denied for earlier in the year, and they approved it right on the spot! I can't describe how I feel. I'm on my way folks.. I don't want an ass of cards, just two or three, and I'm good. For now, I'll just keep the shovel, hoe, and rake busy to see if I can get up in the 800s.. Again! thank all of y'all! If I can help anybody in any way, just let me know!Smiley Happy

Handle ya bidness, It pays!
Message 16 of 19
CreditHammer

thats flipping awesome!!

Message 17 of 19
flyingace
Valued Member

This is an AMAZING story! All my congratulations Smiley Happy 

In my Snoopy holder: NFCU Flagship Sig Visa-- $11K | Chase Freedom -- $2500 | AMEX BCE -- $2000 | Amazon Visa -- $2000 | Discover It $1500| Old Navy Visa -- $1000 | Target Red Card -- $300

TU (Disc Pull 4/29/13) -- 752 | AmexEQ (6/13/13) -- 728 | AmexEXP-- 737 | AmexTU-- 737 (5/28/13)
Goals: 740 EQ/EXP/TU
Gardening until 12/3/13 -- or longer
Message 18 of 19
ForumPheen
Regular Contributor

How awesome Smiley Happy.  You said it took you a mere 6 weeks to go from a 598 to a 723?

Starting Score: EX 651/EQ 654/TU 668
Current Score: 735/721/732
Goal Score: 751 as lowest score by 8MAY15

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.