Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you!!!

tag
Danique
Regular Contributor

Thank you!!!

I just want to take the time out to say thank you to everyone on this board to everyone who has helped me. I spend alot of time on the site reading responses others have gotten and also asking my own set of questions as needed. Slowly but surely, my scores are increasing and my CR is beginning to look better. There was a time in my life that I didnt care about my credit, but times have changed. Now, dont get me wrong, I didnt apply for things and not pay for them, job loss and financial difficulty helped contribute to my poor credit rating. As I got older, I realized there is not much that you can do without a good credit rating. My plan was to improve it, but I didn't know how. Then, I found the MyFico forum and my life changed. In less than 6 months, my Equifax score has increased over 100 points. When I began, my scores were: TransUnion 583, Equifax544. Now, my EQ score is at 652. Havent pulled a new TU yet but will next month. In addition, I reopened a CU acct that I let close yesterday, 9/21, and applied for a cc with them for 1K. I just got a call that I was approved. I'm feeling ecstatic. I only applied because I want to purchase a much needed laptop for school. Now, I can get one and improve my score at the same time!!! Go me...

Discharged 4/28/2016
EQ-530/EX-600/TU-469

Current scores as of 2/06/2017
EQ-664/EX-667/TU-654

CapOne Quicksilver- $2,500

NFCU CashRewards - $12500

Overstock - $2200

Wayfair - $2200

HSN - $1250

Victoria Secret - $250

Discover IT - $1200

Amazon - $800

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Thank you!!!

Congratulations
Message 2 of 3
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Re: Thank you!!!

WTG! It does feel good to see your scores go up.Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.