Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Amex for the extra 5k pts!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Thanks Amex for the extra 5k pts!

So I logged into my Amex app to find that my Delta Gold had a balance of 10,699 Skymiles! An extra 5,000 miles!
My sign up bonus was for only 30k bonus miles which I already received lol....
I did sign up for those other bonus miles via an email I received, but I didn't notice any offers that I qualified for. Hmm
Ive only spent about $1,000 on that card so far LOL....so I don't believe I met an additional spend req.
Oh well...
So 35k bonus miles total! I'm happy with that! 😍😏👍👍😊😉

I really want a 3xcli on this from 5500 to 16500 as I may qualify now or in a few more months, but I already have that 24500 BCE heh.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks Amex for the extra 5k pts!

YAY! I love bonuses. Did you maybe sign up for the extra offers from Delta SkyMiles? I got an extra 5,000 bonus on my last RT flight from that offer.

Message 2 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

That's good to know ...still waiting for DHs points to post.
Message 3 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I saw that bonus, but didn't think a ticket I paid $5 with 25k bonus miles for would be eligible for two diff bonuses... I also got a $50 statement credit from that purchase also... This card is so awesome! Three bonuses in a row, baby! Haha 😜😉👍👍
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congarts 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 16
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Scoore!! Congrats@ lexie! This is the type of thing that really compels me to use a specific creditor more frequently!
Message 7 of 16
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Take that back...they just posted!

YAY!

Message 8 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I'm not very good at this but can I deposit my PRG points into his SkyMiles account?
Message 9 of 16
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Scoore!! Congrats@ lexie! This is the type of thing that really compels me to use a specific creditor more frequently!

Agreed! When I was on vacation last month I was able to get a 3700 bonus for renting a Hertz car for the week.

Scooooooooooooooooore!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.