Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for everything Bank of America!

tag
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

Thanks for everything Bank of America!

So I started off my credit story last September with a 99/500. Since I don't have an SSN I was delighted with this! It graduated last month to a limit of 5000. In the last week I have been approved for a BofA travel rewards visa with a CL of 2600 and a Delta Gold Skymiles Amex with a CL of 2500!

I should note I have been an AU on my wife's amex that she got in march and her chase amazon card that its 20 months old.

I couldn't be happier with the chance BofA gave me last September. I will not be moving to the states for 12 months so I plan on gardening until then!

BofA Cash Rewards 16 k|BofA Travel Rewards 10k|Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express 32k|Discover IT 7k|Chase Freedom 10k
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Thanks for everything Bank of America!

Congarts

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 13
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Wtg! Congrats Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 3 of 13
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

Thanks guys a lot of my success is down to this site I didn't even know what an AU was before I started lurking!
BofA Cash Rewards 16 k|BofA Travel Rewards 10k|Gold Delta SkyMiles American Express 32k|Discover IT 7k|Chase Freedom 10k
Message 4 of 13
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Congrats!  BofA has always been good to me, too....                    so far. Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 13
minipoly1
Contributor

So it's graduated and you get 5K both automatically or you have to ask?

Amex BCE $17,600 | CSP $6,200 | PayPal Extras MC $3,000 | Discover $3,000 | BofA $3,000
Last app: Oct 1, 2013. No app until 2015 or new credit card with big bonus introduced.
Message 6 of 13
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

I got 2k auto and hit the love button to get it to 5k
Message 7 of 13
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 13
Alkalinem0n0
Contributor

Thanks guys!

I was in a chat with an amex rep and he couldn't backdate my age of account to when I was added as an AU. Perhaps I should try calling?
Message 9 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

When you call Amex don't use the term 'backdate'. Tell them you've been a member since ? and you wanted it to be reflected on this card.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.