cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks!!

tag
mikeymike

Thanks!!

Well I would like to start off by saying thanks for all the valuable information on this site. Because of you I have achieved credit limits that I thought I would never get. I have been on this site for about a month now and I have 3 gw's in the works and increased my scores by over 10 points each because of utilization decrease. My scores arent great but they have done well over the last week with apps.

Scores one week ago
Equifax  655
Trans 660
Experian 651

Scores today (dropped because of apps)
Equifax 649
Trans 660
Experian 642

Approved (over the last week)
NFCU 10K Visa
NFCU 10K Mastercard
Hooters 5.2K
Carnival 5K
USAA Amex 1K
Gold Delta Skymiles 1K
Dell 2K
Kay Jewelry 4.8K

Disapproved
Amex Blue Cash (got greedy)
Patelco

I wont apply for anything else for another year but I just want to say thanks and I will update if my scores soars like I hope. No BK last baddies where Aug 04. Keep sharing your info so we can all learn!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Thanks!!

Congrats man.  If you get the itch to apply for something, DON'T.  Come to the Sleigh Center first for a free session.Smiley Very Happy

Good Luck and enjoy those cards and the scores they bring.
Message 2 of 9
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Mikey,

Congrats and keep up the great work! It really pays off,

Phumanr
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow your efforts paid off. Now lets get some age on those cards and the door is wide open/
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

looking good!
Message 5 of 9
mikeymike

Congrats man.  If you get the itch to apply for something, DON'T.  Come to the Sleigh Center first for a free session.

Good Luck and enjoy those cards and the scores they bring.

I just might need to join I almost applied for Walmart Discover while I was picking up a microwave but my better judgement said no.Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 9
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

If you can still say no then you don't need the Sleigh Center.  Smiley Very Happy
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
If you can still say no then you don't need the Sleigh Center.  Smiley Very Happy

sorry, that is the litmus test. keep trying though!
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

^5 that's so awesome!!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.