cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That feeling when you're waiting for a score update you know is coming...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: That feeling when you're waiting for a score update you know is coming...

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i'll probably cancel if I get hit with 24.95 per month.

Ditto. I'm kind of spoiled at this point though, being able to see everything and get alerts every so often.

I paid the $24.95 but am seriously considering canceling before my next subscription payment hits.  I get the alerts faster with CK and CS.  The scores aren't the same with those two but I get alert emails within an hour or two of an inquiry or some other change reports while MyFICO takes days if not weeks.  I like seeing the scores on MyFICO but I don't know if I like them enough to pay the $27.01 (after tax) for it.  

wait, you pay tax on it?

Yep.

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone,

Was hoping someone could answer a quick question:

I have the $24.95/mo subscription to MyFICO--how often will my scores refresh on the "Dashboard" page? I know I only get one full report eper year, but will my scores refresh when new information is reported to bureaus?

For example, you can only refresh Credit Karma every 7 days. Does MyFICO have a similar rule, or does it update continuously when presented with new info?

Thanks!

Message 32 of 34
shoo
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone,

Was hoping someone could answer a quick question:

I have the $24.95/mo subscription to MyFICO--how often will my scores refresh on the "Dashboard" page? I know I only get one full report eper year, but will my scores refresh when new information is reported to bureaus?

For example, you can only refresh Credit Karma every 7 days. Does MyFICO have a similar rule, or does it update continuously when presented with new info?

Thanks!

Continuously. It really depends on when the bureaus send myfico the updated info. You'll even get an email sometimes from myfico that says your TU/EX/EQ report was "all clear this week" if no alerts were triggered in 7 days. Sometimes I'll get tons of alerts and sometimes I'll go a week without one. Remember it also depends on how much activity you put through you accounts.

$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

I relish it every month ever since I learned about utilization. I've paid no interest since I opened my cards. Hoping for another major point jump on all 3 again.
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.