Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

That felt good!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

That felt good!

Closed my Credit One account.. without hassle as well.. he said, oh what can we do to for you to reconsider.. I said.. Give me a $10,000 credit limit.. haha.. he said ok the account is closed

Woot!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: That felt good!

@Anonymous wrote:

Closed my Credit One account.. without hassle as well.. he said, oh what can we do to for you to reconsider.. I said.. Give me a $10,000 credit limit.. haha.. he said ok the account is closed

Woot!

I like this. This will always trump them. Well, that and asking for a grace period on the account. Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very well done.

Message 3 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Take a deep breath.................Relief!

Message 4 of 15
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Woot!

:rofl:, grats on getting rid of a very bad card!

Message 5 of 15
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woot!

WTG , Congrats Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 6 of 15
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Make sure you keep an eye on it just to make sure it's closed for good. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 7 of 15
taxi818
Super Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

+1 exactly. they may tell you that and when you see the late on your credit report. it will be too late. they are like the GF that will never let you go. even though you are now married with kids. in her mind you still belong to her. hehehehe.

Message 8 of 15
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

+1 exactly. they may tell you that and when you see the late on your credit report. it will be too late. they are like the GF that will never let you go. even though you are now married with kids. in her mind you still belong to her. hehehehe.

More like that ugly girl/guy you hooked up with in college because you couldn't get laid with anyone else... And they're now stalking you as you go on with your life

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.