Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Beaver survived a year.

tag
plastic_man
Regular Contributor

Re: The Beaver survived a year.

Its weird, I also don't live even near their residence requirement, and I have never had any problem with the card , never declined .
MyFICO Scores : EQ = 791 , TU = 794, EX = 774 as of 06/16
Current CARDS : Boa working assets $33k| | QuickSilver $6650 | BillMeLater $5000 | FNBO AMEX $20K | ChoiceHotel BarclayCard $7500K |barclay ring card $15k| Macys AMEX $20k| AMEX Gold Premier | AMEX Blue Cash $13.2k | | Chase Marriott $20k | CSP $14,200| CAP1 Spark Miles $28k | AMEX Business Gold Premier| citi Hilton hhonors $12k| citi AAdvantage $10,500 | Chase Ink Plus $27k | BoA Alaska signature personal $17k | BoA Alaska business $27k | AMEX SPG $11,800 | JPM Ritz Carlton $29.9k
Message 11 of 62
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Oops I just applied for one myselfSmiley Tongue
Message 12 of 62
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 13 of 62
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@pazuzu wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

LOL I did it over the phone and I thought for sure she was going to get me an instant approval... she went over all sorts of stuff on my credit report and put me on hold for about 15 minutes and finally came back and said the branch would decision it in 1 day and contact me (tue since weekend)

They pulled EQ and she notated all my past baddies and that they were all paid and it was a short period they went bad and that the banks that were included are also banks that have issued me new credit... we shall see!

I applied for Beaver card since my partner has the duck card.

Message 14 of 62
barbaralee
Established Contributor

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

Don't even get me started on the duck and beaver! Man Mad

Odd thing is...I never apped for it, just randomly showed up one day in my mailbox. 

LOL, whaaat? 

Message 15 of 62
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@barbaralee wrote:

@FixMyCredit1992 wrote:

Don't even get me started on the duck and beaver! Man Mad

Odd thing is...I never apped for it, just randomly showed up one day in my mailbox. 

LOL, whaaat? 

what is right? you had posts for days about how mad you were about the process of getting that card, what you mean you didn't apply for it!?

Message 16 of 62
FixMyCredit1992
Established Contributor

The "actual answer" was because they changed residency requirements. 

My guess is that the card was so popular, they issued so much credit, that it was not looking good on their balance sheet.

Farm and Fleet $3,000 (AU) Paypal Extras MC $1,500
Barclay's Apple Visa $1,200 QVC Qcard $800
Amazon Store Card $600 Discover $500
Walmart MC $400 Victoria's Secret $350
Credit One $300 Fingerhut $200
TU Fico 626

Message 17 of 62
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@pazuzu wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

LOL I did it over the phone and I thought for sure she was going to get me an instant approval... she went over all sorts of stuff on my credit report and put me on hold for about 15 minutes and finally came back and said the branch would decision it in 1 day and contact me (tue since weekend)

They pulled EQ and she notated all my past baddies and that they were all paid and it was a short period they went bad and that the banks that were included are also banks that have issued me new credit... we shall see!

I thought you were kidding.  You seriously applied for this thing?  OCCU makes Tobyhanna look professional.

Message 18 of 62
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@pazuzu wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I thought you were kidding.  You seriously applied for this thing?  OCCU makes Tobyhanna look professional.

Honey... I never kid about credit! Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 62
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@alvon123 wrote:

Congrats!!!! WTG!!! 

I will reach my 1 year mark on my Beaver Visa card  in October of this year.Smiley LOL

i WILL THEN ASK FOR A CREDIT LIMIT INCREASE!!!

Are you going to ask for a CLI since you have reached 1 year with your Beaver Visa??

No, not going to ask for a CLI. It's high enough as it is, and CSP beat them. I'm pushing my exposure rate as it is, and don't want to piss off Amex, or Barclays.

Message 20 of 62
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.