Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The BoA 99/500 Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The BoA 99/500 Card

Wow! it worked again. Once again, I've learned another valuable lesson from this forum. Listen to the Mods! Take the opinions/advice of others. Thanks so much. Case in point: I've heard about the BoA 99/500 card, so I went to their website, tried to find it. No where to be found. Somehow, and I've no clue how I found it, was a live person to online chat with. I explained to her what I was looking for. she said "it's not an offer we make online for initial requests, BUT if you can apply for our Visa Platinum plus card, and are declined, you will be made a counter offer for our Partial Secured Visa Platinum(the 99/500 card...the grail I've been searching for). The girl gave me a "click here" button in the chat, I did, applied and was instantly approved! YAYYYYY! Even though it's secured with $99, I'm elated I'm with a prime card now...well, semi-prime(that can and WILL be converted later, to an unsecured card). And yes I realize that I'm gonna take a hit on my FICO scores, but I'm cognizant of that, and accept the hit, in return for what I'm getting. BTW, TU: 649; EXP: 647. Once again, thanks myFiCO! (I've GOT to learn how to be less wordy...sowwy)
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.