Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Buckle Pre-Approval

tag
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

The Buckle Pre-Approval

Well after reading many threads about applying for certain soft pull store cards, I went to the buckle and gave it a try.  I received the pop-up screen saying I was pre-approved for a $300 credit line and I clicked the accept button.  Then I got a screen that said something to the effect that they processing etc. could not be reached at this time (basically appeared that it didn't go through properly or something) and that I would receive a litter in the mail within 7-10 days. 

Has anyone else had this experience and how did it turn out.  I will probably try thier 800 number tomorrow and see what they say, just wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience and how they handled it.

Thanks for any help

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: The Buckle Pre-Approval

@BrokaToe wrote:

Well after reading many threads about applying for certain soft pull store cards, I went to the buckle and gave it a try.  I received the pop-up screen saying I was pre-approved for a $300 credit line and I clicked the accept button.  Then I got a screen that said something to the effect that they processing etc. could not be reached at this time (basically appeared that it didn't go through properly or something) and that I would receive a litter in the mail within 7-10 days. 

Has anyone else had this experience and how did it turn out.  I will probably try thier 800 number tomorrow and see what they say, just wanted to see if anyone had a similar experience and how they handled it.

Thanks for any help

What did you do step by step to get the pre approvel? I have tryed myself a lot I would love to see a preapprovel. Sorry, if I came on too strongly!!
Message 2 of 4
BrokaToe
Established Contributor

I went to the site and added an item to the shopping cart.  Then I went through the checkout process, signing up for an account on their site, Name, Address etc. Then when I got to the payment screen it poped up the window saying I was preapproved.  In that screen it asked for the last 4 of my social and I entered that in, then clicked on submit and bamo, it went capoot.  Then gave me the error/7-10 day message, what ever it was.  But I did delay a little bit before I hit the button on the last step, so not sure what happened.  But it had told me a $300 dollar credit line and everything, then it acted like I was declined...I'm very confused

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">
Message 3 of 4
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@BrokaToe wrote:

I went to the site and added an item to the shopping cart.  Then I went through the checkout process, signing up for an account on their site, Name, Address etc. Then when I got to the payment screen it poped up the window saying I was preapproved.  In that screen it asked for the last 4 of my social and I entered that in, then clicked on submit and bamo, it went capoot.  Then gave me the error/7-10 day message, what ever it was.  But I did delay a little bit before I hit the button on the last step, so not sure what happened.  But it had told me a $300 dollar credit line and everything, then it acted like I was declined...I'm very confused

Thanks, me too. I applied once for HSN and when i called no app could be found or anything. Im with you very strange!! WFCB and WFNNB are very strange, cant find apps dont know what a fraud alert is...
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.