Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Decision

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Re: The Decision

From Wikipedia;

Chad were made infamous in the highly contentious 2000 United States presidential election where many of Florida votes used Votomatic style punched card ballots. Incompletely-punched holes resulted in partially punched chad, where one or more corners were still attached, a hanging chad, dimpled chad or pregnant chad - where all corners were still attached, but an indentation appears to have been made. These votes were not counted by the tabulating machines

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 51 of 282
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@SoulMaster wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

What on earth is a "hanging chad"???

Wow... now I feel old.  Someone crack me open one of those beers.

-SM

Please pass me one. Popcorn, anyone?

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 52 of 282
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@SoulMaster wrote:

If the call's been made, I guess the question really is:

How many times will LS check the Amex Approval Status site in the next 1-24 hours?

HA!

The over/under is at 20 times/hour until approved.  Smiley Very Happy

Well that explains the "We're sorry, our system is experiencing problems, please try again later" message that I got when checking the status of my Amex account... LS has brought their servers to their knees with his incessant checking!!! Smiley Very Happy

Good luck, LS. Sitting back awaiting the outcome...

LOL,,, ur killing meSmiley Very Happy

Message 53 of 282
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@SoulMaster wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

Wow... now I feel old.  Someone crack me open one of those beers.

-SM

Why does that make you feel old?

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 54 of 282
CS800
Super Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

its kinda like a dinggle berry

Hey where's dinner??

Message 55 of 282
CS800
Super Contributor

So I take it LS applied but it;s pending??

Message 56 of 282
dalebb
Valued Contributor

opps,, i got side tracked again,,, brb

Message 57 of 282
LS2982
Mega Contributor

More controversy as reports are coming out of AMEX HQ saying riots have broken out and "AMEXgate" had begun. Occupy AMEX protesters have used their Discover cards for the 5% cash back groceries and stocked mini refrigerators outside the HQ.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 58 of 282
CS800
Super Contributor

Ok im done loading the dishwasher, turn that thing on and get a scotch on the rocks until I wait the result. Gosh thats better than waiting for the Caucus results yesterday in NH

Message 59 of 282
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

Sorry I'm late! I scored Thunder from Down Under to do the pre-announcement performance! Where's my seat? Tin, here's the popcorn! Get your dollar bills ready!

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 60 of 282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.