dalebb
Valued Contributor

Re: The Decision

the bank of Iran is offering it Ikillamx to LS

Message 82 of 282
CS800
Super Contributor

Mitt Romney holding a press conference right outside the AMEX building.. He promised he won't flip flop anymore if AMEX approves LS ...

Message 83 of 282
LS2982
Mega Contributor

UPDATE:

Jimmy Hoffa's body has been found under AMEX HQ!!! Reporters are on the scene as Occupy AMEX has bought a bulldozer and wrecking ball and collected "mad points" on their Chase cards.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 84 of 282
CS800
Super Contributor

Oh oh is that Kim Kardashian over there ????  Or in the Navy how she is affectionately called 'Rear' Admiral !!!!

Message 85 of 282
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

Oh oh is that Kim Kardashian over there ????  Or in the Navy how she is affectionately called 'Rear' Admiral !!!!

lol,, id do that

Message 86 of 282
Mickey11
Regular Contributor

@jamesdwi wrote:

Is that Nelly showing up in his Limo to pay his past due AMEX bill in an effort to support LS getting his card?

Hehe

Starting Score: TU 660 EQ 623 EX 644
Current Score: TU 670 EQ 683 EX ???
Goal Score: 700 on all 3

Freedom: $3k, CSP: $5k, Chase Disney Premier: $5k, AmEx Zync: NPSL, Cap1 NH: $750, Cap1 Plat: $750, USC CU: $500
Message 87 of 282
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

lol,, id do that

Man - this is just too great! My wife made me leave the room as I was laughing too loud!

Ray

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 88 of 282
LS2982
Mega Contributor

The Most Interesting Man In The World has been spotted signing LS posters in the crowd! And to everyone's surprise has a Bud Light in his hand (DosEquis lawyers have "no comment" at this time)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 89 of 282
dalebb
Valued Contributor

@RockinRay wrote:

@dalebb wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

lol,, id do that

Man - this is just too great! My wife made me leave the room as I was laughing too loud!

Ray

mine would beat me

Message 90 of 282
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.