cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Discover Referral Program (50 dollar bonus!)

tag
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

The Discover Referral Program (50 dollar bonus!)

So there I checked the Discover website, and it says we both get 50 dollar bonus if a discover customer refers their friend. 

More info here: https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/exclusives/sharediscover/

Edit: Solicitation, removed suggestion.  If members want to get together on this, that's your choice (but organize it outside of the public forums); however, I would encourage everyone to consider this carefully before actually sharing any information that would be required on this (even name / email address) with an unknown third party.  -- Rev

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: The Discover Referral Program (50 dollar bonus!)

I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted openly in a thread.
Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 4
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:
I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted openly in a thread.

I dnno the rules about this, i read all the stickied posts and didnt see anything that would disallow it. If its not allowed im sure the mods will lock/move and inform me. Thanks though!

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.