The Discovery Luv Button is Back

tag
Juan123
Established Contributor

Re: The Discovery Luv Button is Back

@Anonymous wrote:

I just tried and got  "

We're Sorry.

Your credit limit increase request cannot be processed at this time. For assistance, please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683)."

But I have only had the card since January, so maybe at 6 months I will click it again.

TBC 

same exact thing mine says and mine is 3 years old..

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Long way to go ^_^
Message 11 of 59
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Same here mine is 5yrs old...

Message 12 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Happychap wrote:

I think we may have broke the love button. Smiley Sad

TBC

Message 13 of 59
TheBronxBomber
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Happychap wrote:

I think we may have broke the love button. Smiley Sad

TBC

. Haaaaaaaaaaa! To-be, this made my morning. Lol

Current myFICO Scores:03/08/12 EQ: 801 • TU: 801 • Bank of America TU FICO: 822 • Credit Karma Vantage: 873

My Wallet: Amex Business Platinum | Amex SPG (5k) | Amex Delta Reserve (33k) | Citi ThankYou Premier World MasterCard (26k) | Chase Mileage Club Visa Signature (15k)
Sock Drawer: Barclay Ring MasterCard (10k) | Discover More (6.5k) | CapitalOne VentureOne (4.5k) | Macy's | Amex Platinum Personal
Message 14 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anytime. Smiley Wink

TBC

Message 15 of 59
HoldingOntoHope
Valued Contributor

Well it's not totally broken. I just tried about 30 minutes ago and got a 1K increase (4.5K-5.5K). It asked for employment / salary / housing info. I have had the card since May of 09. I have tried a few times in the past and always got the NO or call. And on the phone service it would say you need to speak with a rep so I hung up. My current utilization is about 20% on all revolving credit lines.

The funny thing is the approval message said "We cannot give you the whole $1K you asked for, but we can offer you 1K. If you would like to reconsider please call in or accept this offer." I accepted.: It's already showing on the on-line account, and I got an e-mail from them within a minute.Smiley LOL

Best financial advice I ever got: "Just imagine what an adult would do and do that."

Starting Score: 500's
Current Score: EQ 701 (FICO) TU 721 (FICO) EX 715 (Quizzle)
Goal Score: 760 ALL

Message 16 of 59
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Tried for a $3000 CLI but on the next screen they wanted permission to do a HP so I declined.  I want to wait until I pay off one high balance (0%) before they see my reports.  Ugh, this card is my lowest limit and even lower than my 2 Cap One cards!

Thanks for the heads up that the button is there though - I looked about a week ago and it wasn't!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Message 17 of 59
lokobo
Regular Contributor

I opened my account last May and have a CL of $4000. I asked for a CLI of $1000 and got the "this will require a HP" page so I cancelled.

Message 18 of 59
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I think if they can or willing to give you one then the button will work. Funny thing is I received a letter from them last month telling me that I MAY be eligible for a CLI and to call. I didn't call as I didn't want to waste an HP and I also thought my balance was to high to get an increase which at the time was about 70% UTIl on that card. 

Message 19 of 59
Juan123
Established Contributor

still not working, i actually called and asked why and she said it doesnt work for everyone, i then asked to be transferred to the cancellation department (not related but i wanted to close my account)

The lady said that she'd send a email to the corporate office to put a CLI through for me if i dont close my account.... we'll see what happens >_>

Starting Score: 575 (As Of Early 2011)
Current Score: TU: 767 EQ: 732 EX; 742 (As Of Feb 2012)
Goal Score: 750

Long way to go ^_^
Message 20 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.