Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Discovery Luv Button is Back

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: The Discovery Luv Button is Back

So are we going to start a pool regarding how long it takes LS to hit the luv button??

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 21 of 59
LS2982
Mega Contributor

lmao!

I was just going to see when I could!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 22 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay Luv Button!

Finally got a CLI from Discover, had the card for a year and a half, no auto CLI and other times I tried to call they wanted HP.

Requested 3k and got it, new limit $8500. No HP, said only would need to HP if I wanted to req more.

Message 23 of 59
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

I was just on the Discover site this morning and didn't see the luv button! Where is it located?? Just curious....I don't want to push it I promise, my account is way too new..LOL! Now if LS tries...I may go for it! You first LS!Smiley LOL   Just joking!!!

Slowly building....
Message 24 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish I had the button available, but alas, it's nowhere to be found.

Message 25 of 59
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I wish I had the button available, but alas, it's nowhere to be found.

Same here AndyK.....no where to be found.  My account is very new so that's probably why though.  I don't plan to request a CLI until six months anyway, I was just curious where it was.

Slowly building....
Message 26 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's there, you just have to find it. I got my DM card a few weeks ago, not eligible for a CLI but the link is still there. It's on the user profile page I believe.
Message 27 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's there, you just have to find it. I got my DM card a few weeks ago, not eligible for a CLI but the link is still there. It's on the user profile page I believe.

I looked everywhere I could think of and found nothing. The only thing that says anything about a CLI is if I do a search for it, and it just brings up the usual page that says to call Discover to request a CLI. Of course, while the automated system says to press 5 for lost/stolen cards, CLIs etc, once I press that, it never actually gives me the option to request one. So I guess they just really don't want me asking for a CLI.

Message 28 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just looked. It's on the Help Center tab under Manage Account. https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/creditlimit/app/creditLimit
Message 29 of 59
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just looked. It's on the Help Center tab under Manage Account. https://www.discovercard.com/cardmembersvcs/creditlimit/app/creditLimit

Ahh, there it is, thanks! You'd think there'd be an easy link somewhere more obvious.

Unfortunately, it won't let me ask for a CLI anyway.

We're Sorry.

Your credit limit increase request cannot be processed at this time. For assistance, please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

I guess I'll check it out in a month or two. Now that I have the Freedom, I'm not sure which card I'll really want to use for purchases.

Message 30 of 59
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.