Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Duck Card

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: The Duck Card

@xXIDaShizIXx wrote:
It is. Ive had it since like late december but its paid off and i kind of need a higher limit because i need my bearings replaced on my car.

You can try a cli request, but my experience with GE has been that it takes at least 3-4 months before a cli is approved.  However, you can request one because GE does a SP with a cli, so you have nothing to lose by requesting one now.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 241 of 255
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

I mean is it a small chance of approval?
Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 242 of 255
12njoy
Super Contributor

@xXIDaShizIXx wrote:
I mean is it a small chance of approval?

For the cli?  I would think it would be a slim chance, but it would be a soft pull so it won't effect your credit score.  I have done many before my 3-4 months and have been denied.  When my 3 or 4 month timeframe came around, GE gave me an auto cli. 

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 243 of 255
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I wonder since it looks like a pretty good bet that The Oregon Ducks are gonna take this New Years 2015 Rose Bowl game if they might feel generous enough with the winning spirit to do a CLI on customers (Quack) Duck Card.

I might just have to dial them up tomorrow Smiley Very Happy

Message 244 of 255
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Final score: Oregon 59, Florida State 20

Message 245 of 255
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

CLD's on Duck and Beaver for everyone!

Message 246 of 255
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

CLD's on Duck and Beaver for everyone!

Smiley Surprised

Message 247 of 255
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I wonder since it looks like a pretty good bet that The Oregon Ducks are gonna take this New Years 2015 Rose Bowl game if they might feel generous enough with the winning spirit to do a CLI on customers (Quack) Duck Card.

Lol! Maybe you should just start by requesting that they allow them to be swiped more tha twice per statement.

Message 248 of 255
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Lol! Maybe you should just start by requesting that they allow them to be swiped more tha twice per statement.

I'm at 2 right now this statement. I'll share tomorrow if i get to 3 and then try for 4. Got the georgia call center number on speed dial Smiley Indifferent

Message 249 of 255
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@DiabolicallyRandom wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

I'm at 2 right now this statement. I'll share tomorrow if i get to 3 and then try for 4. Got the georgia call center number on speed dial Smiley Indifferent

You shouldn't have to call CS to use your card..

Message 250 of 255
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.