Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,517
Registered: ‎09-11-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card

That is odd. Maybe one of the veterans here can explain.
EX FICO 739 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 741 ***Total Credit Limits: $959,450 The past is the past. In my wallet: I've lost count Smiley Happy
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 31,000
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

If for some reason you are denied (I hope not) please posts on this thread that I started for Duck denials; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Please-post-Duck-card-denials/m-p/2757057#M786985

 


This is odd. They said they don't need to verify anything on my account that I would get either the card/approval or a denial in the mail in 7-10 business days. What could this possibly mean?


You mean you app right? 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor
Posts: 714
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


myjourney wrote:

xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

If for some reason you are denied (I hope not) please posts on this thread that I started for Duck denials; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Please-post-Duck-card-denials/m-p/2757057#M786985

 


This is odd. They said they don't need to verify anything on my account that I would get either the card/approval or a denial in the mail in 7-10 business days. What could this possibly mean?


You mean you app right? 


Yes, so what could this mean?

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $22.3k; Capital One Venture: $21.2k; Barclaycard Rewards: $6.7k; Care Credit: $5.5k; Chase Slate: $5k; Citi DC: $4.7k; Ashley Furniture: $4.5k; Car Care One: $4.5k; Discover IT Miles: $3.3k; AMEX DG: $2k
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 31,000
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

myjourney wrote:

xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

If for some reason you are denied (I hope not) please posts on this thread that I started for Duck denials; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Please-post-Duck-card-denials/m-p/2757057#M786985

 


This is odd. They said they don't need to verify anything on my account that I would get either the card/approval or a denial in the mail in 7-10 business days. What could this possibly mean?


You mean you app right? 


Yes, so what could this mean?


You may get the card I truly hope so but I have to be honest because I don't want you to get your hopes up and be let down.

It was probably a denial which is why they didn't need any info from you and told you to wait for mail....

Sorry Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor
Posts: 714
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


myjourney wrote:

xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

myjourney wrote:

xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

If for some reason you are denied (I hope not) please posts on this thread that I started for Duck denials; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Please-post-Duck-card-denials/m-p/2757057#M786985

 


This is odd. They said they don't need to verify anything on my account that I would get either the card/approval or a denial in the mail in 7-10 business days. What could this possibly mean?


You mean you app right? 


Yes, so what could this mean?


You may get the card I truly hope so but I have to be honest because I don't want you to get your hopes up and be let down.

It was probably a denial which is why they didn't need any info from you and told you to wait for mail....

Sorry Smiley Sad


So where should I go from here?:/

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $22.3k; Capital One Venture: $21.2k; Barclaycard Rewards: $6.7k; Care Credit: $5.5k; Chase Slate: $5k; Citi DC: $4.7k; Ashley Furniture: $4.5k; Car Care One: $4.5k; Discover IT Miles: $3.3k; AMEX DG: $2k
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 31,000
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

myjourney wrote:

xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

myjourney wrote:

xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

If for some reason you are denied (I hope not) please posts on this thread that I started for Duck denials; http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Please-post-Duck-card-denials/m-p/2757057#M786985

 


This is odd. They said they don't need to verify anything on my account that I would get either the card/approval or a denial in the mail in 7-10 business days. What could this possibly mean?


You mean you app right? 


Yes, so what could this mean?


You may get the card I truly hope so but I have to be honest because I don't want you to get your hopes up and be let down.

It was probably a denial which is why they didn't need any info from you and told you to wait for mail....

Sorry Smiley Sad


So where should I go from here?:/


Be patience wait on the letter, update us and you can go from there ....I know it's hard 

I've been watching lately your moving to fast slow and steady wins the race and racking up HP's with no results prolongs the process 

I would rather tell you the truth then sugar coat it ......Smiley Embarassed

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Established Contributor
Posts: 714
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card

Well thank you for the honesty. I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $22.3k; Capital One Venture: $21.2k; Barclaycard Rewards: $6.7k; Care Credit: $5.5k; Chase Slate: $5k; Citi DC: $4.7k; Ashley Furniture: $4.5k; Car Care One: $4.5k; Discover IT Miles: $3.3k; AMEX DG: $2k
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,517
Registered: ‎09-11-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card

@op,

 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.   That waiting is excruciating I know.  I really hope you get it.  I wonder if they are indeed tightening the purse strings.  My plan for November 2014 may be up in smokes.  Come on Amex (March 2014 baby).

EX FICO 739 EQ FICO 710 TU FICO 741 ***Total Credit Limits: $959,450 The past is the past. In my wallet: I've lost count Smiley Happy
Established Contributor
Posts: 714
Registered: ‎10-30-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.   That waiting is excruciating I know.  I really hope you get it.  I wonder if they are indeed tightening the purse strings.  My plan for November 2014 may be up in smokes.  Come on Amex (March 2014 baby).


So I found the underwriters number and called. They said they did not have a denial on file and that they were waiting on an approval, with the decision being made Monday. So I don't know really what they meant by that, but hopefully I'll get approved for something monday. The lady told me just to call back monday to see what the results were.

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $22.3k; Capital One Venture: $21.2k; Barclaycard Rewards: $6.7k; Care Credit: $5.5k; Chase Slate: $5k; Citi DC: $4.7k; Ashley Furniture: $4.5k; Car Care One: $4.5k; Discover IT Miles: $3.3k; AMEX DG: $2k
Community Leader
Super Contributor
Posts: 31,000
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: The Duck Card


xXIDaShizIXx wrote:

12njoy wrote:

@op,

 

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.   That waiting is excruciating I know.  I really hope you get it.  I wonder if they are indeed tightening the purse strings.  My plan for November 2014 may be up in smokes.  Come on Amex (March 2014 baby).


So I found the underwriters number and called. They said they did not have a denial on file and that they were waiting on an approval, with the decision being made Monday. So I don't know really what they meant by that, but hopefully I'll get approved for something monday. The lady told me just to call back monday to see what the results were.


I have my fingers crossed for you 

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.