cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!

Epic Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!


Pupeitmeister wrote:

And I will post first.  I know i have a LOT of work to do to get this looking good.  But by bearing my faults, I can and will grow stronger in my goals to be responsible with my CC usage!

 

 

 As of January 1, 2014:

 

 

 

#IssuerCredit CurrentAvailableCredit APRMonthly
  LimitBalanceCreditUtilized Interest
        
 Overall totals:$30,400$12,316$18,08440.5% $110
        
1-Capital One$1,000$966$3496.6%22.90%$18
2-Walmart$1,200$1,020$18085.0%22.90%$19
3-Sams$4,900$2,703$2,19755.2%22.90%$52
4-Carecredit$3,000$0$3,000 0.00% 
7-Dell$2,500$1,700$80068.0%0.00% 
9-Chase Freedom$4,800$4,753$4799.0%0.00% 
12-NFCU Signature Cash Rewards$5,000$543$4,45710.9%15.65%$7
13-NFCU Platinum Mastercard$5,000$0$5,000 16.99%$0
5-Lowes$3,000$631$2,36921.0%24.90%$13

 

       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      

1,2,3, and 5 why not move to your NFCU signature? With no bt fee and 15.65% still saves you nearly 10% apr

 

Message 21 of 559
Valued Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!


Creditaddict wrote:

Pupeitmeister wrote:

And I will post first.  I know i have a LOT of work to do to get this looking good.  But by bearing my faults, I can and will grow stronger in my goals to be responsible with my CC usage!

 

 

 As of January 1, 2014:

 

 

 

#IssuerCredit CurrentAvailableCredit APRMonthly
  LimitBalanceCreditUtilized Interest
        
 Overall totals:$30,400$12,316$18,08440.5% $110
        
1-Capital One$1,000$966$3496.6%22.90%$18
2-Walmart$1,200$1,020$18085.0%22.90%$19
3-Sams$4,900$2,703$2,19755.2%22.90%$52
4-Carecredit$3,000$0$3,000 0.00% 
7-Dell$2,500$1,700$80068.0%0.00% 
9-Chase Freedom$4,800$4,753$4799.0%0.00% 
12-NFCU Signature Cash Rewards$5,000$543$4,45710.9%15.65%$7
13-NFCU Platinum Mastercard$5,000$0$5,000 16.99%$0
5-Lowes$3,000$631$2,36921.0%24.90%$13

 

       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      

1,2,3, and 5 why not move to your NFCU signature? With no bt fee and 15.65% still saves you nearly 10% apr

 


I tried to do that yesterday, but it didnt give me the option online, I have to call in. Smiley Happy plus I am still setting up DD at NFCU.. within the month that will happen

 

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 22 of 559
Epic Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!


Pupeitmeister wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Pupeitmeister wrote:

And I will post first.  I know i have a LOT of work to do to get this looking good.  But by bearing my faults, I can and will grow stronger in my goals to be responsible with my CC usage!

 

 

 As of January 1, 2014:

 

 

 

#IssuerCredit CurrentAvailableCredit APRMonthly
  LimitBalanceCreditUtilized Interest
        
 Overall totals:$30,400$12,316$18,08440.5% $110
        
1-Capital One$1,000$966$3496.6%22.90%$18
2-Walmart$1,200$1,020$18085.0%22.90%$19
3-Sams$4,900$2,703$2,19755.2%22.90%$52
4-Carecredit$3,000$0$3,000 0.00% 
7-Dell$2,500$1,700$80068.0%0.00% 
9-Chase Freedom$4,800$4,753$4799.0%0.00% 
12-NFCU Signature Cash Rewards$5,000$543$4,45710.9%15.65%$7
13-NFCU Platinum Mastercard$5,000$0$5,000 16.99%$0
5-Lowes$3,000$631$2,36921.0%24.90%$13

 

       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      

1,2,3, and 5 why not move to your NFCU signature? With no bt fee and 15.65% still saves you nearly 10% apr

 


I tried to do that yesterday, but it didnt give me the option online, I have to call in. Smiley Happy plus I am still setting up DD at NFCU.. within the month that will happen

 


If you click on the credit card and then on the next screen with transactions and such to the right a box with blue links is there and bt link.

dont need dd to start saving with bt Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 559
Valued Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!


Creditaddict wrote:

Pupeitmeister wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Pupeitmeister wrote:

And I will post first.  I know i have a LOT of work to do to get this looking good.  But by bearing my faults, I can and will grow stronger in my goals to be responsible with my CC usage!

 

 

 As of January 1, 2014:

 

 

 

#IssuerCredit CurrentAvailableCredit APRMonthly
  LimitBalanceCreditUtilized Interest
        
 Overall totals:$30,400$12,316$18,08440.5% $110
        
1-Capital One$1,000$966$3496.6%22.90%$18
2-Walmart$1,200$1,020$18085.0%22.90%$19
3-Sams$4,900$2,703$2,19755.2%22.90%$52
4-Carecredit$3,000$0$3,000 0.00% 
7-Dell$2,500$1,700$80068.0%0.00% 
9-Chase Freedom$4,800$4,753$4799.0%0.00% 
12-NFCU Signature Cash Rewards$5,000$543$4,45710.9%15.65%$7
13-NFCU Platinum Mastercard$5,000$0$5,000 16.99%$0
5-Lowes$3,000$631$2,36921.0%24.90%$13

 

       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      

1,2,3, and 5 why not move to your NFCU signature? With no bt fee and 15.65% still saves you nearly 10% apr

 


I tried to do that yesterday, but it didnt give me the option online, I have to call in. Smiley Happy plus I am still setting up DD at NFCU.. within the month that will happen

 


If you click on the credit card and then on the next screen with transactions and such to the right a box with blue links is there and bt link.

dont need dd to start saving with bt Smiley Happy


Just looked at it again, it only gives me the choice of BT to the NFCU Mastercard, I will need to call CS to put it on my cashrewards, unless i use the BT checks they sent me in the mail that i got yesterday.  /shrug.. decisions decisions.. LOL

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 24 of 559
Senior Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!

Great idea Pupeit. Best wishes to everyone participating in this challenge! Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 559
Valued Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!

Amex: 800/2000 PIF by 1/17/14

Freedom: 400/2500 PIF by 2/15/14

Citi: 600/2500 PIF by 1/31/14

MSUFCU 100/5000 PIF by 1/3/14

 

I may have spent a lot more money than I had anticipted in Chicago. . .

 

Good luck to everybody!

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 26 of 559
Valued Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!


longtime_lurker wrote:

Amex: 800/2000 PIF by 1/17/14

Freedom: 400/2500 PIF by 2/15/14

Citi: 600/2500 PIF by 1/31/14

MSUFCU 100/5000 PIF by 1/3/14

 

I may have spent a lot more money than I had anticipted in Chicago. . .

 

Good luck to everybody!


We also get into situations where we spend too much, even when it is necessity.  Smiley Happy Thats awesome t hough, you plan to have everything PIF by 2/15/2014!.. GREAT Goal!

OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 27 of 559
Established Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!

Capital One Journey: 0/1250

I'm going to TRY to get a CL and PC on this since it's my oldest active trade line. Actually, I've been told twice that I was eligible for an upgrade to the Quicksilver, but have also been told twice that the first agent I spoke to was full of kaka-dookie and I was not eligible for an upgrade. Or just mistaken. Same difference. Time to hit up the EO a second time, I guess.

 

Chase Freedom: 1900/2000

I paid this off just after Christmas, but I did a balance transfer to take advantage of my 0% period. Also, university text books are a goddamn money pit. Nothing hurts worse than dropping upwards of a grand for a bunch of "required" books that you hardly ever touch all semester, and can only sell back at a significant loss.

 

Discover: 1300/2500

This is my bill pay card, so I don't expect to ever have a zero balance on it. This number fluctuates wildly. Will be temporarily paid off next month.

 

Barclaycard NFL Extra Points: 800/1100

Emergency "holy crap I'm doing 55 on a snowy highway and my front brake pads left the vehicle three miles back!" spend.

It's funny how quickly towing, two sets of pads, a new rotor, and a pack of clean underwear can add up.

Will be paid off completely next month.

 

Barclaycard Financing (Apple): 1400/2200

Haha, funny story with this. When Barclays sent me a new NFL Extra Points card because of an "anomaly" they detected on my account, they did some fiddling on the backend. I have no idea what they changed, but I got a letter in the mail a few days ago saying that when they did... whatever, they inadvertedly changed the interest free promo on this card from 12 months to a full 24 months from the date of my original purchase. It went on to say that since it was their mistake, they were going to let me keep the extended promo period. Nice, eh. So now that I have an additional 14 months of no interest going here, I'm just going to pay a little bit more than the minimums per month as I tackle my other cards. Once the others are taken care of, I'll zero this one out ASAP.

 

 

 

Now of course, this is all assuming I don't land a higher paying job anytime soon.

 

Trust me, I've got my eyes open. Graduation is only one short year away.

      
Message 28 of 559
Valued Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!

@stralam

Great plan! 0% for 24 months? Awesome!

Best wishes on improvements in earning potential after graduation!
OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 29 of 559
Valued Contributor

Re: The GREAT CC Payoff Challenge!!

WOOT!! NFCU is doing 2.9% for 12 months on BT with mo fee!! I have to get the billing address off statements, but i will be taking full advantage of this. Will update once they post payment
OFFICIAL GARDEN START DATE: 10-05-2014... TARGET GARDEN END DATE: 06-01-2016 Lets Git 'r' dun
Message 30 of 559