Did you mean: 

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So sorry this happened. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure it will help others. After all, you could have kept it all to yourself. Kudos to you for letting us know.

Thanks.   I hope this helps someone

12, you always try to share knowledge to help others and you do help. Much appreciated. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 79
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So sorry this happened. Thank you so much for sharing. I'm sure it will help others. After all, you could have kept it all to yourself. Kudos to you for letting us know.

12, you always try to share knowledge to help others and you do help. Much appreciated. Smiley Happy

Thanks.  You know I was joking with you earlier about the death bell right?

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 42 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes Smiley Happy Glad to see you still have your sense of humor. Not Chase nor anyone else will tear down the 12njoy we know! Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 79
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes Smiley Happy Glad to see you still have your sense of humor. Not Chase nor anyone else will tear down the 12njoy we know! Smiley Happy

So true.  My glass is never half empty, despite those who tell me it is.  I choose to see the positive over negativity, the light over darkness and joy over despair.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 44 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

So true.  My glass is never half empty, despite those who tell me it is.  I choose to see the positive over negativity, the light over darkness and joy over despair.

Thus the name 12njoy, and not 12despair Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 79
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thus the name 12njoy, and not 12despair Smiley Happy

Good one my friend.  Smiley Very Happy

___________ 12Njoy
Message 46 of 79
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

In the past 7 months or so I have opened four Chase cards, so I am not poking them for any reason until at least September when my accounts are a year old (might consolidate a card). I almost didn't go through with my PC from Freedom to FU because I didn't want attention to my accounts. OP, glad to see you're taking it so well :-)

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 47 of 79
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@12njoy wrote:

@someg33k wrote:

That sucks they dropped the limits,  but thankfully Chase left the accounts open. So congrats for that!

I love how you stated your OP very carefully. Cause you knew there would be jerks ready to pounce if you even hinted of being upset with the bank Smiley Happy

Anyway could have been much worse and thanks for sharing the experience.

Thank you.   I'm sure someone will come and pounce.  It's just a matter of time Smiley LOL

And I would urge anyone considering it to NOT do this. It's not needed nor necessary. If you feel the need to preach to anyone, do it somewhere where it's necessary. The OP (12enjoy) clearly has stated they know this was possible, and have accepted that their behavior made this happen. No more needs to be said, unless it's generally wanting to know more to help them understand (within reason) or to express some sort of sentiment to the OP.

I seriously urge everyone to maintain respect here, and if not, then that's fine, but just be ready to take a break from the forum. It's getting really old reading the same behavior over and over again.

Thank you to everyone who have kept this thread nice and civil up to this point.

Message 48 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@someg33k wrote:

That sucks they dropped the limits,  but thankfully Chase left the accounts open. So congrats for that!

I love how you stated your OP very carefully. Cause you knew there would be jerks ready to pounce if you even hinted of being upset with the bank Smiley Happy

Anyway could have been much worse and thanks for sharing the experience.

Thank you.   I'm sure someone will come and pounce.  It's just a matter of time Smiley LOL

And I would urge anyone considering it to NOT do this. It's not needed nor necessary. If you feel the need to preach to anyone, do it somewhere where it's necessary. The OP (12enjoy) clearly has stated they know this was possible, and have accepted that their behavior made this happen. No more needs to be said, unless it's generally wanting to know more to help them understand (within reason) or to express some sort of sentiment to the OP.

I seriously urge everyone to maintain respect here, and if not, then that's fine, but just be ready to take a break from the forum. It's getting really old reading the same behavior over and over again.

Thank you to everyone who have kept this thread nice and civil up to this point.

Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 79
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear and thinks for sharing. 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 50 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.