cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection (Chase)

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection (Chase)

Has anyone use this service by Chase? 

https://chaselhrpurchase.orxenterprise.com

image.jpg

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection (Chase)

Never knew this link existed before today. Did a search for a Playa Del Carmen hotel Id like to visit. $511 per night on this site, found it elsewhere for $399. A 50 minute included massage is not worth the increased cost. Whats the benefit of booking through this link? Maybe Im missing something.
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

My mistake its $319 Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Never knew this link existed before today. Did a search for a Playa Del Carmen hotel Id like to visit. $511 per night on this site, found it elsewhere for $399. A 50 minute included massage is not worth the increased cost. Whats the benefit of booking through this link? Maybe Im missing something.

I noticed it was one of the additional benefits if you have the United airlines credit card. No I Did not  search for a Playa Del Carmen hotel but I will.  Here's some of the rate. image.jpg

Message 4 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
My mistake its $319 Smiley Very Happy

That makes it a little bit better. 

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Makes it a lot better than the $511 from this link Smiley Tongue I'll stick to Orbitz. Its not even that high booking direct through the resort. $342
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm guessing the massage is the 'special benefit for that property HF. These also provide breakfast for two. So between the massage and breakfast it could potentially be 'the same' cost as you found, but then again not if you don't want the breakfasts or massage. Other potential benefits like early check in, late check out and upgrades as available. 

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tortoise this is an all inclusive property so every breakfast is included. lol Im sorry but I dont think theres a 50 minute massage on Earth worth the $576 price difference here. Smiley Tongue But to someone else it might work who knows.

Message 8 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Tortoise this is an all inclusive property so every breakfast is inclused. lol Im sorry but I dont think theres a 50 minute massage on Earth worth the $576 price difference here. Smiley Tongue But to someone else it might work who knows.

You are definitely right there is no massage worth that amount. 

Message 9 of 20
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

So what I'm taking away from all of this is that if you book through Chase is definitely not worth it.   No matter what amenities you get  it's not worth it. 

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.