cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The NEW American Express Plum Card OPEN is here.

tag
Tavares
New Contributor

The NEW American Express Plum Card OPEN is here.

I know some people were asking for it before.
The card Looks Pretty cool Smiley Happy

Good Luck,

Tavares

Message Edited by Tavares on 11-13-2007 02:38 PM
FAKO - EX: 749 | EQ: 769 | TU: 749
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The NEW American Express Plum Card OPEN is here.

Oh this is kewl! I am going to talk to my employer about this. He stands to gain a bunch with these cash rebates. Thanks for this post Tavares!
Message 2 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I'm going to give it a miss. The color clashes with my complexion. Can't have that!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll stick with DH's black....
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow.....you and your husband must be well off if he has a Black Card.....thats impressive. I think we all want one but I would just be happen with an AMEX Platinum one day, lol
Message 5 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:
Wow.....you and your husband must be well off if he has a Black Card.....thats impressive. I think we all want one but I would just be happen with an AMEX Platinum one day, lol

Psst... don't tell... if you join USAA and get their AmEx, it's revolving, it's free, and... IT'S BLACK! Not taken everywhere a Centurion is not taken.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 8
kclb
Regular Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Psst... don't tell... if you join USAA and get their AmEx, it's revolving, it's free, and... IT'S BLACK! Not taken everywhere a Centurion is not taken.

Man, the "Centurion" card. ah. My old boss has one and I thought it was cool. Then, I see quite a few at the Front Desk (hotel industry). For some reason, I always hear from guests "I'm a Centurion card holder (flash the card at me), I demand a upgrade, I demand a late check out, etc." Hm. Smiley Tongue

-
EX - 677 | EQ - 714 | TU - 724 as of December 4, 2013.
-
CC - Bank Of Hawaii - Hawaiian Airlines - $1500 / AMEX - Costco - $1200 (Nov '13) / Discover IT - $1200 / Aloha Pacific Credit Union - $3000 / AMEX - Blue - $6500 (authorized user) / Chase - CSP - $5000 (Dec '13)
-
Closed Accounts - AMEX Platinum.
Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@kclb wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Man, the "Centurion" card. ah. My old boss has one and I thought it was cool. Then, I see quite a few at the Front Desk (hotel industry). For some reason, I always hear from guests "I'm a Centurion card holder (flash the card at me), I demand a upgrade, I demand a late check out, etc." Hm. Smiley Tongue

Yes, my black USAA AmEx card is the mild-mannered Coliseum Concessionaire card. We don't wear the feathered helmet and armor, and we don't bully desk clerks and other honest workers. We wear old but well-mended togas, and sell mugs of Gladiatorade to fans at the Coliseum, and sometimes we have to clean up after the lions when they have indigestion after eating fallen gladiators and other Roman half-time entertainment guests. Just another working stiff in the last days of Empire!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.