Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Perfect Credit Card

tag
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Re: The Perfect Credit Card

i wish i could carry one card but it would allow me to choose what card i want to use so insted of carying 10 cards i carry one that contains them all

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 11 of 18
crunching_numbers
Valued Contributor

I wish my credit card had chip and pin (instead of chip and sig) 

I hate that my credit card has so much balance due

I wish I could pay for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my mortgage with my credit card

I always use my credit card to purchase as much as I can because I want to maximize my rewards

Starting Score: 693 TU FICO, 679 EQ FICO
Current Score: FICO 8 = 844(9/15) EQ, 827 TU, 811 EX (7/15); mortgage FICO= 758 (9/15)EQ5, 797 TU4, 748 EX2 (7/15)
Goal Score: 750+, but shooting for the 800's
Hyatt Visa Sig ($23K), Amex BCP (24.8K), BofA Travel Rew Sig (22.5K), B&N World MC (22.3K), Amex RP Gold (NPSL w/ S&T), Cash+ Sig (20K),United Mil+ExpSig (16.3K), FNBO Visa (13.1K), Hilton Surpass (10K), Freedom Visa Sig (8.6K), Disc It (16.4K), Citi Dia Pref MC (3.7K),Sam's MC (10K), Wally (7.5K), JCP(5.3K), Costco (2K)
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@injustifiiable wrote:

I thought this would be a neat game to play...

Here's the format that I borrowed from another blog:

I wish my AMEX credit card had _60 DAY PAYMENT PLAN__
I hate that my credit card has _30 DAY PAYMENT PLAN_
I wish I could pay for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­_RENT/CAR PAYMENT_ with my credit card ___WITHOUT PAYING ADDITIONAL FEES___
I always use my credit card to purchase __EVERYTHING_ because __I AM A POINTS JUNKY________

I'll start.

I wish my credit card had a little LCD screen on the back that showed my balance.

I hate that my credit card has a sucky limit but hey what can you do.

I wish I could pay for pizza at my favorite pizza place with my credit card (dorks are cash-only)

I always use my credit card to purchase everything because apparently debit card numbers have been compromised a lot lately. lol.

Message 13 of 18
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

i wish i had a credit card that could produce 1 dollar bills without any fees.

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 14 of 18
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I wish my credit card had no cash advance fees!
I hate that my credit cards have different due dates.
I wish I could pay my mortgage on autopay with my credit card!
I always use my credit card to pay for everything I can because it helps me manage cash flow!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 15 of 18
JaysonT
Regular Contributor

@scottwagnon wrote:

i wish i had a credit card that could produce 1 dollar bills without any fees.

Count me in for that card but I want the one the prints up $100 bills.

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish my credit card had 10K limit
I hate that my credit card has a limit
I wish I could pay for world peace or a jet­­­­­­­­­ with my credit card
I always use my credit card to purchase gas because I get cash back and on a 37gallon tank, ever penny counts.

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish my credit card was like that fast pass thingy at the gas station and it was inbeded in my arm so I wouldn't have to take off my helmet unzip my jacket take off my gloves and get my wallet out while getting gas on my motorcycle.

I like the metal idea too!  I think it would be cool if it were medal and the LCD display thing would be even more awesome!! 

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.