Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Postman rang twice!!

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

The Postman rang twice!!

The first ring, brought my new Discover IT.  The second ring brought my AMEX Platinum with the chip.  Discover was FEDEX and AMEX was UPS, but I have my new IT and my AMEX Platinum with the chip! Woman Very Happy

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: The Postman rang twice!!

lol congrats! 

i requested a chase freedom with blink and they sent me two! 

i misplaced my zync and they are upsing next day for me. should be here tommorrow by 7 the rep said. 

i work till 5 so no bigge.

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 11
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

The first ring, brought my new Discover IT.  The second ring brought my AMEX Platinum with the chip.  Discover was FEDEX and AMEX was UPS, but I have my new IT and my AMEX Platinum with the chip! Woman Very Happy

Are you a new approval for the IT or did you product change?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 3 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

FedEx must be busy today! My Discover It arrived and it's so much prettier in person!  

Message 4 of 11
LesWH
Established Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Product change.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 5 of 11
LesWH
Established Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

FedEx must be busy today! My Discover It arrived and it's so much prettier in person!  

It really is a nice looking card!

Message 6 of 11
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Product change.

when was your statement closing date? mine was the 20th so I'm really hoping this card comes today

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 7 of 11
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

Those were two great deliveries today!

Congrats on your new cards!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 11
LesWH
Established Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

Product change.

when was your statement closing date? mine was the 20th so I'm really hoping this card comes today

My due date is the 28th of the month, and my statement ususally cuts on the 2nd.

Message 9 of 11
ceemee2203
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

I'm itching for my a charge card, but I'll live viariously through you atm. 

Current Cards: AMEX Everyday ($15k), AMEX BCE ($20k), Amex Platinum, Arrival ($11.5k), Merrill+ ($7.5k), Freedom ($5k), Double Cash ($6.5k)

2/16 - 864 Fico EQ (CITI); 818 Fico Ex (AMEX)
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.