The RH card has max CL of $100k!!!💰💰

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The RH card has max CL of $100k!!!💰💰

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Ummm my address is to long for their online form.. This might be a sign to not proceed!

I guess if your street address is on Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Drive, then yes, probably a no-go!

nope.. something like this exact length..  Is it really that long?

123 ABCDEFGH ST UNIT 123

It cuts it off as

123 ABCDEFGH ST UNIT 12

The don't have an address line 2?

Message 81 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

change unit to #
Message 82 of 93
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
I'm just gonna sit this right here......butdasingleton has the 411 on how out ofstaters are eligible forRBFCU.😉

@Anonymous saying if I live in TN I might be eligible?  Please PM me info..  I might have to much credit though @ 130k?  Would that scare them off?

Well, they would really be spooked by me then, LMAO!!!  

Message 83 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

i work there and i doubt they'll lend to me lol
Message 84 of 93
ddemari
Super Contributor

So this Credit Union sounds tough and its located in texas. there is way to get in by joining the PTA, but what I keep missing is you have to live in their area? or I can join the PTA and being in IL apply? just curious!! and CreditCuriousity you should most definitely hit up penfed with eq 700s. they are by far my best approvals and dealings with. 

Message 85 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

RBFCU is good but you guys wanna jump through hoops to join lol. it's nothing to write home about when it comes to lending if you already have a ton of credit. they are still conservative and membership is a HP. granted you can use that HP for anything in 45 days for other apps but if you just want a credit card then idk..
Message 86 of 93
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
RBFCU is good but you guys wanna jump through hoops to join lol. it's nothing to write home about when it comes to lending if you already have a ton of credit. they are still conservative and membership is a HP. granted you can use that HP for anything in 45 days for other apps but if you just want a credit card then idk..

thanks for info. hoops i don't neeed and hate dealing with the paperwork heavy types lol. 

Message 87 of 93
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes much appreciated for the info.. Like inside infoSmiley Happy

Message 88 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

for most "myfico" users with lots of open credit RBFCU will say "uhh no. they're good" and just move on.
Message 89 of 93
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for sharing pizza!
Message 90 of 93
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.