Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Results Of App Spree Are IN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Results Of App Spree Are IN

I have solicited advice from you all(thank you),the past couple of weeks. So,it's only fair that I share with you the results of my app spree.

First a little background;

No baddies

No inq since 3/08

active cards: Cap 1 MC and Cap 1 Visa

Best Buy Rewards Zone(must go) never a CLI,got it 2 years ago as a rebuilder

Chase Visa

Today,following the advice of the FICO forum masters as to which I should app 1st,I went into Nordstrom for a Coach bag,applied and was approved for 5k Visa...pulled EQ

Came home,went online with invite from Discover and was approved for 7,500 Discover More.....pulled EX

Feeling frisky or maybe risky,apped a RBS Kroger online was approved for 3K...........pulled EQ

and last but not least, apped a Macy's store card (in store) was approved for 2K........pulled TU

I know 4 cards in one day was a bit much,but I was on a rollSmiley Wink

No more apping until next May...........I promise

Again,thanks to all of you that advised me on which way to go.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Results Of App Spree Are IN

At least your INQs were spread out among the CRAs... congrats!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have solicited advice from you all(thank you),the past couple of weeks. So,it's only fair that I share with you the results of my app spree.

First a little background;

No baddies

No inq since 3/08

active cards: Cap 1 MC and Cap 1 Visa

Best Buy Rewards Zone(must go) never a CLI,got it 2 years ago as a rebuilder

Chase Visa

Today,following the advice of the FICO forum masters as to which I should app 1st,I went into Nordstrom for a Coach bag,applied and was approved for 5k Visa...pulled EQ

Came home,went online with invite from Discover and was approved for 7,500 Discover More.....pulled EX

Feeling frisky or maybe risky,apped a RBS Kroger online was approved for 3K...........pulled EQ

and last but not least, apped a Macy's store card (in store) was approved for 2K........pulled TU

I know 4 cards in one day was a bit much,but I was on a rollSmiley Wink

No more apping until next May...........I promise

Again,thanks to all of you that advised me on which way to go.

CongratsSmiley Wink Sounds like you made out like a FAT RAT.......nice decent lines too.

King

Message 3 of 5
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Creditfreeze....

" Ultimate Goal.....May 2010,50th birthday gift to myself.......brand new car off showroom floor(have always purchased used)"

BRAVO!!!  Everyone needs a good present for the big "50"

Mine was my house!  Ok, so I bought it when I was 49...but that was the big one for me!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and nice limits..
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.