Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center

MidnightVoice wrote:

My Amex Blue is now over a year old.  And the car loan is inching closer and closer to the year mark (on Boxing Day, for all you Brits out there).  Then it will be a full appless year.

In fact, come Jan 1st I will have had a calendar year with no new credit applications at all

Smiley Very Happy

OK, at this point, I'm about ready to pass the hat to collect funds for you to pull your new scores!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 241 of 246
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Mid January should be good, assuming my medical reimbursment account comes in in a timely manner!  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 242 of 246
BBYGRL
Established Contributor

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@MidnightVoice wrote:

My Amex Blue is now over a year old.  And the car loan is inching closer and closer to the year mark (on Boxing Day, for all you Brits out there).  Then it will be a full appless year.

In fact, come Jan 1st I will have had a calendar year with no new credit applications at all

Smiley Very Happy

OK, at this point, I'm about ready to pass the hat to collect funds for you to pull your new scores!

I'll chip in!  He deserves free scores after refraining for 1 whole year! WOW

I checked back in for the 2nd or 3rd time. I'll be there for a while.

Message Edited by BBYGRL on 12-16-2008 03:41 PM
10/08 - EX 795 / EQ 816 / TU 806
6/09 - EQ 763 / TU 770

Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 243 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Credit Union 

Old Navy ~ Rejection 

Bestbuy ~ I closed already because it was their sucky "plan B"

BoA MC Platinum Plus

BoA Amex

Chase/Borders

Chase/Kohls

I love to shop at Kohls and Borders and I wanted some "prime-ish" cards that would grow in a way that my Cap One and Orchard cards are never likely to but I think I'm done for a while now.

Interesting thing I was noticing tonight.  My cap one card has a low limit, no rewards to speak of but it does have a nice 10% APR.  My BoA MC has a nice limit and decent rewards.. but horrible APR.  Horrible APR on the Amex and Chase also.  Ok well maybe not horrible but around 18%/19% on all.

Side question, anyone know how to go about reaching the concierge service on BoA cards?

Between the inqs, the new lines, and the christmas purchases I'm waiting for FICOs to drop like a rock any day now!

Check me in!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 244 of 246
Dallasgirl
Valued Member

Count me in too!  No new apps in 2009.  My garden is fairly well established at this juncture ~ just need to mulch & fertilize and concentrate on credit cultivation. Smiley Wink
Photobucket
Message 245 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to the graduating class of 2008!!!  If there will be a Class of 2009, I'm in... unless I have to apply for a student loan to be accepted.  Smiley Very Happy
Message 246 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.