cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center

tag
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: The Sleigh Center is a dump- Should've locked the door!

Shoot!

You should have locked my door...!
I stayed up too late reading here on the forums and apped for the Amex Blue!
Then I got so mad at myself I stayed up even longer and cleaned the house.
Well, at least my house is clean--even if my conscious isn't!  
 (Hangs head as she leaves....)Smiley Sad

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 111 of 246
oracles
Valued Contributor

Re: The Sleigh Center is a dump- Should've locked the door!

may i take lurknomore's room, tear down Gfer's wall and make a king size suite lol. Thanks for keeping it cozy in here. I will not apply anymore until july 1 2009. sign here xxxxx
Message 112 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center

I have a question. Can you get kicked out for applying for CLI? or just if you apply for new cards?
Message 113 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

pjxf99 wrote:
I have a question. Can you get kicked out for applying for CLI? or just if you apply for new cards?

CLI is fine.  New accounts are not. Smiley Happy

Message 114 of 246
athensguy
Valued Contributor

I am joining the Concorduser Center, but not until a specific date. I intend to app for Penfed when my EQ FICO is 780. I think that it will take me about 4 months to get there, however.
Message 115 of 246
oracles
Valued Contributor

everyone, i almost applied for a credit card, but i did not do it. I am very happy still in my comfortable cozy suite lol.
Message 116 of 246
KATROME
New Visitor

Im new here, I do not have a problem applying for credit, I just want to get my credit scores raised, high high high,
k

Message 117 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just got my chase card, so no more apps until I'm 720+ and I want a amex Smiley Happy I say Jan. 09

Message Edited by AlishaR on 07-05-2008 10:43 AM
Message 118 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'm checking in too... I don't NEED any cards right now (much as there are one or two I would love to have...), I'm going to stick to trying to 'improve' the ones I have and hopefully see my scores go a bit higher over the next few months. I'd like to say definitely no apping until May 2009 (when my credit history will hit its second birthday), but that sounds sooo far away, it will take serious willpower. Maybe I'll say 'no apping for 6 months' then May won't seem so far away - as I watch each card hit its anniversary and each inquiry do the same, it might be easier to hold off for the next milestone before I think of randomly, recklessly applying for something I don't need!

That said, one good pre-approval offer in the mail, and I might suddenly change my mind... I will need to remember that where there's one good pre-app, there are bound to be more later, and go back to sitting on my hands!
Message 119 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I join? I'm not applying for anything, including CLI's until April/May of 09 when I start the mortgage process. After that, I need to get a new car and a new laptop, but I'm hoping to put those off a while longer. Gotta raise my score and get my util. down first.

Karen
Message 120 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.