Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center

SpecFile wrote:
Where is our man of the hour by the way? 

checking for the mail man?
Message 11 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

dnm45227 wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

Smiley Very HappyAt night? He is sick!
Message 12 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:

dnm45227 wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

Smiley Very HappyAt night? He is sick!

Wow, my flashlight is broken and I cannot find the mailbox in the dark. Anybody got a match?Smiley Very Happy 
Message 13 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

There he is!  Did you have to use your sonar skills to find him in the dark.  I hope he doesn't have to get a restraining order against you Sleigh.Smiley Very Happy

The mailman that is!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-07-2007 10:43 PM
Message 14 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
There he is!  Did you have to use your sonar skills to find him in the dark.  I hope he doesn't have to get a restraining order against you Sleigh.Smiley Very Happy

The mailman that is!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-07-2007 10:43 PM

You know Specfile, I still find myself thinking that he (mailman) forgot to leave everything today and will be back. 99% of the offers that come in the mail go straight to the shredder because I am so familiar with their terms, but then there is still that 1%. Do you ever get over that feeling of anticipation? Smiley Wink  
Message 15 of 842
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Now that I have the house to myself and beer in hand...

Message Edited by fused111 on 09-07-2007 06:53 PM
Message 16 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Sounds like a good scenario fused.  Just finished a fine Mexican cerveza myself.

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-07-2007 11:00 PM
Message 17 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

No Sleigh.  I never have gotten over that feeling of anticipation.  I open the mailbox door and take everything out and then shut the door.  Then open the door again in hopes that the angle my head was tilted at might not have been great enough to see all the way to the back of the mailbox where a beautiful piece of credit bliss might be hiding.Smiley Very Happy
Message 18 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
No Sleigh.  I never have gotten over that feeling of anticipation.  I open the mailbox door and take everything out and then shut the door.  Then open the door again in hopes that the angle my head was tilted at might not have been great enough to see all the way to the back of the mailbox where a beautiful piece of credit bliss might be hiding.Smiley Very Happy

I even got a bigger mailbox on the premise that "if we build it, they will come." LOL

Message Edited by sleigh17 on 09-07-2007 09:07 PM
Message 19 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

sleigh17 wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

I even got a bigger mailbox on the premise that "if we build it, they will come." LOL

Message Edited by sleigh17 on 09-07-2007 09:07 PM

If you're going off of that premise your best bet would be to steal one of the big blue ones from the post office and stick it in front of your house.  That's not against the law to joke about is it?  Don't want to be put on the U.S. P. S. bulletin board of most wanted.Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy
Message 20 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.